A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Programs for Editing Projector Files

Question

Please can someon give me some names of some good programs that have real power when it comes to editing projector files, like removing the title bar at the tap, changing the icon etc. I know about ***********'s (www.***********.com) jugglor, and projector laucnher, but i was wondering if anyone knew about any other forms of editing software. )preferably free)

Senior Moderator
    Defender of the Faith

so far they are the only game in town that I know of. I think one of the problems is people are waiting to see what 5 will have in it. We are getting close to a release date (not that I know anything I dont) It just time for a new cycle. 4 came out in may so its been a year and they run every 12 to 18 months on a new release. I hope and pray they give us more control over the projector. I doubt it though becaues it would cut into the Director / Authorware market they have. So.... If you hear or see anything in your travels please let us know. Regards, Bill

------------------
    Macromedians 1:1

In the beginning the web was without shape and color, and the hype covered the darkness of the net. Then there was a Flash and life came to the web and vision became reality.