A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Randomizing Flash Banners

Good day to all.

I'm writing in regards to assistance in randomizing multiple flash banners within the same page. I'm new to flash and really need someone to point me to a script or sample to familiarize myself with this. Thank you for your solution in advance.

Sincerely,

woodstek

Presently using Flash 4

I'm presently using Flash 4 as well. Thank you.

At what point are you having trouble. There's not really enough info there to provide direction. Also, are you using Flash 4 in addition to MX or just Flash 4.

Explanation

First off, thank you for your reply. Secondly, I might have very well posted in the wrong deiscussion forum. I am trying to take multiple flash banner promotions from within our company (large Telco) and randomize these banners so with each page request a new banner will appear in a static position. So I could have two of five seperate banners appearing in two designated spots at any given time. Clearer I hope.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with Flash 4. You may want to move to a different forum section for best results.

I believe to be an ASP/Jscript soltuion truthfully. Thank you for your time.