A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Site check, i'll try it again, maybe i'll get responses.

The enter/exit buttons definately need to be better delineated. Could not see it happening. And the scroll should be confined to the arrows. No matter where I put the mouse the menu scrolled. Kind of drove me crazy.
    Also when I clicked on one link then the other they overlayed each other making it impossible to read anything.
    Was that more than 2cents?

Yeah, thanks for your response. Where did you go to get to the site? Once i'm settled in, the actual main page is going to open inside a chromless window. So once your mouse moves off that the scroll wont. I think if you went to http://www.jcn.net/bryan/test/main.htm it just opened a full page with the movie at the top, with a big open area below where the menu will continuously scroll. Anyway, the site is being reconstructed so more posts are not needed untill i get some stuff worked out. To get to the page in the chromeless go to http://www.jcn.net/bryan/test/load.htm then enter.

http://www.jcn.net/bryan/test/load.htm

Ok, i've beend doing a lot of work getting **** up. Some sections are still not completed. If you click a button and nothing happens then I dont have that section done. I'm interested in how things work. Any ideas on what I could do to improve ****.

FK Lover
    fullscreen, no preloader...i cant get much worse

Originally posted by busssm

Fullscreen?!? its not in fullscreen, there is a preloader too. I guess you were looking at some other site.

Yep this guys trippin...Hey Bry I remember your site a long time ago..your flash skills improved dramatically. Keep it up. Great work!!

FLESRUOYLLIK

problem

is it down cos nothing happened when i went there. i'm on mac nn4.7 if that helps

Mostly harmless
    Kind of buggy on my PC. The actionscript on the menu still needs some work, the colours are a bit drab and the pre-loader nearly gave me a fit.

Very interested in what Daily **** is going to be....

Originally posted by 808i
    Yep this guys trippin...Hey Bry I remember your site a long time ago..your flash skills improved dramatically. Keep it up. Great work!!
    wow, somebody who remembers me.. thats crazy. I have not posted here in a long time. My last site was being done around this time about a year ago. I guess thats when you saw my other site. Thanks for your comments, you've inspired me. I thought the other site was way better than this new one. But now I guess i'm doing the right thing by replacing it.

For those having problems bringing it up, i've been working on it all day so sometimes it was up sometimes it wasnt. Sorry about that. I was working on the sound panel. With the preloaders, the equalizers, and the multitrack selection panel. I hope you all will check it out again when its live and running. The daily ****, is a blog i'm gonna keep. I've been changing stuff so much i've not had time to update it. I'll prolly add a post here in a sec.

thanks for your comments everyone