A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: A big favour for a student who needs money

Hi , there people i am student and i study programing and computer science.my family cannot give enough money for my studies so i write pages to earn something more.I start using the Animator but cannot remove the banner from the exported flash movies because i don't have the money to register.Is there a kindly enough person who would like to give his registration informations.Thanks for helping me out
    Cirix

It won't do you any good, the number is based partly on your computer, therefore, you're barking up the wrong tree, not too mention for the price it's the most powerful program out there, bar none. my advice, get a part time job at McDonalds............

-Jason

Originally posted by zoranvedek
    It won't do you any good, the number is based partly on your computer, therefore, you're barking up the wrong tree, not too mention for the price it's the most powerful program out there, bar none. my advice, get a part time job at McDonalds............

-Jason
    shoot mow a couple of lawns and you'd be there.

Dont forget Insane Tools does offer registrations occasionaly for submitted artwork or projects that are of a high quality.

Alternatively, you have the option of asking your computer science teacher or school to purchase the program under the Educational Pricing Eligibility rules.

See http://www.3dfa.com for more information on both of these possibilities. Best of luck

Regards

BTW Dkerr, on your main page, you have pacman, it's now officially Insaneman.

will do -

Smile

Hi, one student to another the answer is easy. Ring up the bank again and ask them to increase your overdraft limit. If not apply to the university for some hard ship funding. works in the UK.