A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need a different Feedback

Yes!

Originally posted by xen0kai
    I downloaded it and I liked the product alot, I think I may end up using it and buying myself a copy (which would disable the banner at the start, right?).
    Thank you for trying ScreenSwift. We are glad you liked it.
    Yes, the freeware splash screen would be removed once you register the product.

Thanks once again for trying it out!

Feel free to write to us if you have any more questions,

Cheers,
    Shalin

Thanks!

Originally posted by nkosi
    i like the softwware appearance, clean and smooth color theme.

Well thanks, all of them have appreciated the GUI very much. We are glad you liked it.

Thanks for the feedback.

Cheers,
    Shalin

difficult to pinpoint problems

- lack of data flow, your eyes are being pushed in all directions, not least to the top of the page with the intrusive and traditionally 'threatening' red colour. with that in eyeline its difficult to focus on the text.

- i expect somthing more to happen when i rollover the buttons, and the yellow does little to enhance it. if its not vital, drop it or improve it.

-i dont like the way the demo opens in a window. i'd be inclined to shut it thinking it was a banner ad. movie itself is very helpful, though would be better placed if distributed with the software rather than on the site. it makes it seem like the software is going to be difficult to use if you need an explanation at this stage.

-ordering fine, good to see a wide array of options

- support you probably need to work on, having more than a query box there. i get the feeling that if i typed in there i wouldnt ever get a response. maybe have an faq and/or discuussion forum going alongside that

good luck with it!

Lightbulb Product Feedback!

Well, if you had read my post carefully i was looking for product feedback more than site design feedback.

I have a feeling that red is more of a color that express power rather than threat. We are quite passionate about red. And the red is quite limited on the website. The red is used for the navigation bar to distinguish clearly between the site's content and the navigation system.

Well, I will quite agree that the rollovers are no great. It wasn't meant to be. We will improve on it as we go.

Most of the demos, rite from yahoo's new interface demo to the best of site demo's everything opens in new custom size window. This provides us the assurance that the user sees he demo at the size we have made it not 800x600 for 1024x768. Quite normal for a person to wait till wat the first screen shows up in the new window. So, i think its quite acceptable.

Yes, Faq is on its way.

I appreciate your feedback and i would be glad if you would like to give your feedback on the product design, feature and usability.

Cheers,
    Shalin

ot:

eyeflash, you should change your footer before you get told off by a mod.

you can have either 5 lines of text with no image or 2 lines of text with an image.

Re: ot:

Originally posted by jgo
    eyeflash, you should change your footer before you get told off by a mod.

you can have either 5 lines of text with no image or 2 lines of text with an image.
    Does this comment need to be here ? ?
    ?

Cheers,
    Shalin

Pretty snazzy Product

Im gonna have to think of a good screensaver

Which might be hard considering I am not a huge fan of em I usually just let the monitor sleep if im away from the comp but a great product and good way to show off some nice animations

Thanks for your feedback on my site Shalin.

Great site, clean design. You have my vote for a MAC version too!

minor king
    Hoy

Website Impression -

Although somewhat cluttered, its still very easy to read through. FAQ would be nice, but not overly nessecary in my opinion. Good job on site.

Software Impression -

I thought it was great. Very smooth, Very easy to use, i liked the simplicity of the GUI alot. Im going to use it to improve upon my favorite "god kills a kitten..." screensaver. Really good Job!

Thanks!

Originally posted by evanknight
    Hoy

Website Impression -

Although somewhat cluttered, its still very easy to read through. FAQ would be nice, but not overly nessecary in my opinion. Good job on site.

Software Impression -

I thought it was great. Very smooth, Very easy to use, i liked the simplicity of the GUI alot. Im going to use it to improve upon my favorite "god kills a kitten..." screensaver. Really good Job!

Yes, we ought to improve on our website. But are planning to do that with our next major update.

Thanks for downloading and using ScreenSwift. We appreciate your feedback.

Cheers,
    Shalin

Re: Pretty snazzy Product

Originally posted by vl_aware
    Im gonna have to think of a good screensaver
    Which might be hard considering I am not a huge fan of em I usually just let the monitor sleep if im away from the comp but a great product and good way to show off some nice animations
    Thank you for your feedback. Yes, screensaver can turn out to be a great marketing tool. Your clients could probably get a presentation done by you and then get it converted into a screensaver using ScreenSwift. Extra value for money for the client.

Anyways, thanks for having a look at it. I truly appreciate your feedback.

Thank you!

Cheers,
    Shalin

PS I also prefer to turn off my notebooks screen and save on power

Originally posted by dcedrone
    Thanks for your feedback on my site Shalin.

Great site, clean design. You have my vote for a MAC version too!
    My pleasure. Thanks for your feedback as well.
    Yet, another mac vote. We will take that into consideration.

Thank You!

Cheers,
    Shalin

aka Sekka
    Very nice product you have there, I think I wil be using that in the coming future.

It is easy to use and simple, how the world should be.

Well done.

FLESRUOYLLIK

SCREENTIME!!!

Whats wrong with Screentime? http://www.screentime.com - far superior product and is native to Mac / Mac OS X / PC - the professional choice - so simple to use - and you can try it for free people!!

Arrow Thanks!

Thanks! I really appreciate your feedback.

Thanks for using it!

Cheers,
    Shalin

Originally posted by MelBeast
    Very nice product you have there, I think I wil be using that in the coming future.

It is easy to use and simple, how the world should be.

Well done.

Re: Wow! Thanks!

Very cool indeed, I usually judge software by how fast I can plough into it and get results without using the help files. 10 out of 10 for your user interface had my first screen saver ready in 5 minutes. Well done.
    Liked too the way it retains all the ActionScript commands gives new meaning to the phrase interactive screensaver, that might actually be a contradiction in terms but anyway.......

G

http://www.fx-crew.com

Re: Re: Wow! Thanks!

Thanks GC,

Thanks a lot for the appreciation. This has surely one of the most exciting factor all the designers at Flashkit have appreciated.

ActionScript - Contradiction - ? Well the screensaver very much runs in the Activex Control complying to all Terms of usage. (I hope I understood what you meant by that).

Thanks again.

Cheers,
    Shalin

Originally posted by Grant Chambers
    Very cool indeed, I usually judge software by how fast I can plough into it and get results without using the help files. 10 out of 10 for your user interface had my first screen saver ready in 5 minutes. Well done.
    Liked too the way it retains all the ActionScript commands gives new meaning to the phrase interactive screensaver, that might actually be a contradiction in terms but anyway.......
    G
    http://www.fx-crew.com

hi

converting flash to screensaver... hmm sounds interesting

david

Re: Re: Re: Wow! Thanks!

Shalin - My apologies went off on a bit of on a tangent, all I meant was its cool that the screensaver plays everything including the ActionScript commands the contradiction stroke humour arose when I thought about someone interacting with their screensaver cause its supposed to be looking after the screen while one is out an about……

Some more humour – How about giving me a full free version cause I is such a nice guy.

G

Re: hi

Originally posted by Hiperion
    converting flash to screensaver... hmm sounds interesting

david
    Yes and let me know if you get a chance to try out screenswift.

Cheers,
    Shalin