A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: My Flash Site - Plz check would like feedback

Hybrid View

Here is my site plz check it and give me feedback cheers.

http://www.geocities.com/goochydask8er/main.html

You shouldn't offer professional work and then spell "professional" wrong. Spell-check.

Also, the 3d animation is useless and just hogs bandwidth. And the typing out of the intro and instructions is useless animation as well. 90 percent of people wont even wait for it to finish before closing the window.

A decent start in Flash. Best thing to do, scrap it and try again.

And what would you benefit from doing free work?.You suggest a link back to your site for the free work you do..And this does what, create more free work for you to do?.

I give up, you kids these days are beyond me..

Land of a thousand Windows...all free

I get it....grind out a thousand + "FREE" sites that all link back to..............(probably not to your free design service but...) your

eighteen pop-up banner windows selling everything from a to z that shoot up like fireworks all over the place that you can't get rid of em 'cause they keep coming up and then more and then....

...another blue-light special value added service that keeps 'em coming back for more – kinda scheme......HuH ?!

[i] smells a little like the free web hosting game to me...marketeers dream, browsers nightmare...

I can tell you're pretty new to flash..but keep it up and you'll get there. If you want to go with a free-host use tripod or angelfire at least you can have the advertising in a pop-up window.

who'd want free web hosting...it ain't really free...point is–nothing is

The reason I was asking because of that ugly ad that geocities have covering a quarter of your site...very unproffesional bro.

my site ????? not that I know of

Sorry bro..LOL!!! javascript? Comment retracted...I swear there was a geocities banner to the right of your screen.

are you mixin me up with the goochydask8er , who started this thread (he's on geocities but no banner I saw)
    or did you go to the link in my sig ?

...If the later...

the big ugly thang you saw wuz my "cluster-f**k" text-kumon-in ,10 min. throw together hold my parking spot thang......