A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: job possibility maybe ---dynamic updating flash

Job Possibility - - - dynamic updated flash

I occasionally check out Flashkit, and occasionally play around with Flash. I am working for a teen website. We currently have a calendar that is a little stiff. We have been trying to price what it would cost to develop a flash calendar that could be dynamically updated from our databases. We would want the calendar to show events when the cursor passed over it. The cursor would act like a magnifying glass enlarging each day and showing the events listed with a graphic or a logo from the group sponsoring it. I would want the calendar itself to kind of looking space-ageish with a metallic shine around the edges and the way the cursor magnifies to kind of shine some lights, like a lens refraction. I have some experience with Flash, but don’t feel qualified to do something involving dynamic updating using a database. As this is a non-profit please send bids that include the time it will take to produce and the cost.

NOTHING WILL BE DECIDED TILL WE RECIEVE BIDS AND CONSIDER THE POSSIBILITY OF IN HOUSE TRAINING!!!

Thanks,
    Ian

Please email me at my companies email address Ian@mTEENi.com

Oh and please check out the site http://www.18Below.com

Re: Job Possibility - - - dynamic updated flash

Moved to the Boardroom