A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Wish List!

First off great program! =D

I see certain post that people are making on what features they would want to see added to Swish. Hopefully someone can organize one and we all can input our ideas from there.

This is what I had in mind:

TEXT:
    - Create one where a single letter would blow up to tiny bits and pieces. Sort of like a confetti effect.

- ray of light like someone mention i.e. "flashkit" logo

- color fading of text.

GRAPHICS: (when supported)
    - Create an effect where a graphic file would also blow up to tiny bits and pieces

- easier way to morph from one graphic to another

MISC:
    - Masking function?

- this one is kinda wierd but lets say you're done with your file, you can either speed up or slow down the entire movie. You done your work with an average of 20 frames per sec. but you want to see how it would look under 60 frames per second. Hopefully, I didn't lose u guys on this.

lu-E
    meryenda.com

Hi meryenda,

Yes, we have hundreds of requests and we are desperately looking for software engineers at the moment so we can implement some of this stuff.

Most (if not all) of what you've suggested is on our to do list, its just a matter of time.

Cheers, David.

FK founder & general loiterer Flashkit's Avatar
    And can I have my copy of SWiSH that will make my bed in the mornings, and give me a massage after a hard day at the pc?

Id also like it to valet park my car