A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar - Who do you think will win?

i like the Rock but....I see it being

THE NEXT BIG THING

Did anybody see him F5 Mark Henery ..the guy has bad..

rock's going away to make another movie (helldorado) after summerslam. he cant win as he'll have no time to appear on television as all his time will be spent shooting the film..

so its the vanilla gorrila all the way.. truly it will be the summer of brock

Yes LOTR is fake so is Matrix or any other movie ...

But you get a story .... Not always the same bla bla ,"i have the bigest muscle and the smallest brain so i will crush you" Brrrrrrrrrr....

But as soon as it will have in wrestling something i can learn or a competition of any kind i promess i'll try to get interest.

If wrestling entertain you can you explain me why?

a girl that use to work for the same company as me, and worked with my wife is engaged to that Brock guy. He came into the building and theirs now a picture of him.. LOL they got engaged the same time my wife and I did, only saddly for me, her ring was a heck of alot bigger then the ring I got my wife.

Ya but with all the steriods they have to take your wang was probably much bigger.

The Minister of No Crap

Originally posted by trionik
    If wrestling entertain you can you explain me why?
    I don't think there is one single thing alone that makes wrestling "entertaining"; its a combination of a lot of things. One is that I grew up watching it. I remember being a little kid watching Hulk Hogan bodyslam Andre the Giant.

I also remember being crushed when I found out it was fake. But WWE has taken a new spin on things when it comes to wrestling. They are no longer hiding the scripting/writing aspect of it; they are simply promoting it as entertainment.

And how does it entertain? Its the characters (some cheezier than others), its the trash talking, its the humor, its the crazy flips off the steel cages, the 15 chair shots to the head, the endurance, the pure athleticism... its a lot of things.

I can't quite explain it; its just entertaining to me.

-scott

The Minister of No Crap

Originally posted by emo_boy
    who cares
    Why post?

FK's resident Kungfu Master
    sure matrix and LOTR is fake but we all know in the movies good guys always win not like in a wrestling match...

the Rock is gonna win... he got more popularity coz of his movie and i think the WWF will want to exploit that...

how it entertains?? how about the wrestlers' chicks? they got their own hordes of fans

raising hell to the next level

broc is ugly but its ok the way he picked up mark henry was very impressive i think WWE needs more new wrestlers and its heading in a correct diraction.

i bet this guy can wrestle also.

The Minister of No Crap

Originally posted by phlegm_thrower
    sure matrix and LOTR is fake but we all know in the movies good guys always win not like in a wrestling match...
    This is not always true. There are of tons of movies where the bad guys win.

-scott