A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Free upgrade to Swift 3D v3

Originally posted by vitruvius
    I have to say that I'm over it now - and am looking forward to the new features in v3
    As well you should. It will be more than worth both waiting for and paying the upgrade price.

I can't reveal any of the new features, but I can say that V3 will be capable of things that owners of V2 simply won't be able to match. Something to think about for those wondering if they can really manage to come up with $89 bucks...

" Lets Rock ! ....... " NitroCharged's Avatar
    Rush, you're such a tease!

Heh, V3 has some pretty exciting stuff. Somebody's got to spread to Word to the unfaithful.

and what would the Word be if it wasn't cached in mystery?

didn't pope post a sample v3 output here a little while ago. i can't find it now!
    found it
    http://board.flashkit.com/board/show...hreadid=332456
    sorry, the link to the .swf not workin. for what it's worth it was very coool reflections etc.
    [Edited by BlinkOk on 08-26-2002 at 09:07 AM]

FK's resident Kungfu Master
    hehehe easy for u to say Rush... u probably already know wat the new features are along with Pope and Cubed and some others... it's us the Unenlightened that have to keep wondering and waiting for the crust to be dropped...

and some of u would probably get a discount or even a free upgrade from erain too... not that i mind... i know my place hehhee... you guys probably do a lot of work for erain and deserve any concession from them...

anyway... THE WORD without being shrouded in mystery would probably be the-word-that-doesn't-make-us-wonder-in-the-dark-which-probably-be-better-in-the-end hehehe...

Yes, I know what the new features are. <insert maniacal laugh here> There are a few others lurking around here who know as well.

caithness massiv
    i've got an idea as well

ok... sorry to do this but i'm going to close this thread because it's reached it's limits

remember, paying for software, upgrades, and features is the nature of the web development business... so do the cost / benefit analysis when we release v3 and if you feel it is worth it to upgrade, then by all means... do it