A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: like my very-temporary logo?

When creating something, always be VERY picky and spend ALOT of time on your every detail. Listen to the wisdom of Austin Powers: "Do this make you horny baby ?" in this case, that is a big NO! I am not saying you suck at designing, cause you only need to spend more time on your logo, that's all.

Heaven is made
    of 1's and 0's
    Thanks for all the compliments on my site.
    I sincerely appreciate the feedback.

Like many of the designers on this forum I have learned so much from the tutorials, examples, and the people whos sites I admire. The beauty of this site (Flashkit.com) is that it's a constant revolution of talent development.

In time, many new people will be exposed to flash, (with that, they will come to this site) and the knowledge will be filtered down yet again to them.

There are so many awesome sites, logos, and designs from artists who frequent these forums. The cool thing about it is that most always, no two people have the same way for doing things.

My logo/footer for you is just my take. Perhaps you will develop another that will not neccessarily be better or worse.. just your own take on the same concept. I look forward to seeing your work.
    Kind regards,