A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: custom cursor I HAVE A PROBLEM with example

Hi all. Sorry, i read some post about it, i try but without succes. So i ask to you. I have a main mc that charge an interface. In this interface are 3 button. One is calle HARD DISK. Select and press. Now appear a 2nd mc where r a windows 3d scroller with 2 white button (i found it on flashkit but is not difficult to do so i use it) and one, the green little one, in the bottom of the white rectangular window. So when i use my custom cursor on it...... u can see that it stay back of the buttons. I want to resolve this. I want that my cursor stay over the buttons. So how can i really do this? In simple words..... i give the link so u can see it..... http://www.geocities.com/derizoe/test/newcard18.html

this is action for ur cursor use it first frame or onclipevent

Code:
    _root.yourcursor.swapDepths = 999;
    use 999 or any higher no.

oh please help me

so.... let me understand..... first.... my cursor start to appear at frame 39 and have this code

Mouse.hide();
    startDrag("cursore", true);

So i try to put your line

_root.cursore.swapDepths = 999;

here. No result.
    So i try to put in the first frame of the cursor mc. No result. So i try to put your line in the first frame of the timeline. No success. Last move is with the onclip event but i don't know how is the code to insert and where i have to put it. Can u help me? Really really thanks..... for your knowhow....

sorrrryyy

this is the right code

_root.cursore.swapDepths(999);