A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Future's work is homebased

You have the opportunity to enroll FOR FREE in a new online community that PAYS YOU TO BE A MEMBER and were not talking peanuts.

You can do this without disturbing your activities! Over 400 ways they are going to make us money which means you will profit from almost everything you do on internet!

Taken over 2 years to reach this point and its founders will not stop adding new features and new revenue streams until they become the Best ISP/Portal on the Internet.

How does $10,000 a month sound just for using their community?

removed
    removed

There is a new sheriff coming to town and their focus is to be bigger and better than AOL.

we already have a sheriff in town

The company is developed by 250 professionals who ALL have Master Degrees in computer science. They spent the past 2 years in a "Think Tank" in the middle of the Siberian Desert constructing this new community and what you will be introduced to WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!

Anderson Consulting, the worlds largest advertising company has taken on the duties of spreading the word and they will be doing this in a BIG WAY!!!!

Were talking T.V., Radio, Billboards, Newspaper, and magazines. They will be blasting it EVERYWHERE which will include internationally.

Next thing to know is that the company is owned by MAJOR companies such as MCI WorldCom which means to you and me that they have the FINANCIAL BACKING T to pull something like this off.

If you had a chance to be in at the beginning of America On Line and the chance to buy into the company you would have made a HUGE amount of money. Well, here is your chance to get in on the ground floor and it will cost you nothing!!!!

GO ENROLL NOW!!!!!

http://www.spam.com
    http://www.spam.com

JUST A FREE SIGN UP, WHY NOT TAKE A TRY?!!

More details? just a blank email to yinlanera@HotPOP.com with subject 'more info'

WHAT A BEST SECOND JOB!!
    [Edited by david petley on 08-29-2002 at 09:54 AM]

I'd rather cut of my testicles...

N' then I might just
    Jump back on
    An' ride
    Like a cowboy
    Into the dawn
    ........To Montana.
    hmmmm,
    smells so much like spam that I will close it now to avoid the rush.

Please do not use us as a captive audience for your promotional schemes.

you want to advertise, contact the webmaster for the current ad rates for Flasahkit.

david p.