A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: !!!grouping files for a presentation!!!

hello

i've made a presentation in flash - the thing is that i used 'load movie' quite alot so there are a number of seperate .swf files which make up the whole thing.

is there anyway to draw them all into one stand alone projector?

or would i have to create the whole thing again as one file and somehow incorporate everything into the main movie?

the problem is that i now find myself with lots of files - fine for the web but not really good on a cd-rom -
    i don't want the client to be able to look through everything or steal sections

am i going about it totally the wrong way?
    i like using the 'load movie' command but i can't see any other way of doing it and not making lots of seperate .swf files

help!

Personally I would use Swf Studio (www.northcode.com) I'm almost positive that it can bind several files like that together. If you don't want to spend the money, you can always rename the swf files to ini or some other hidden file types. and load them that way. For flash to do a load movie, it doesn't have to be a swf file.

thank you

i found a program online that packs it all together but it scales the damn thing and runs it a bit slow.. but at least i know there are things out there

i will try the .ini idea too

x