A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: To trypleight concerning estudio remake

Hello I didnt log on to flashkit yesterday and this morning I saw your thread about the estudio remake swi sample that you are made available for everyone. I was wondering if it is still availabe for download, 'cos the link seems to have errors (even in the mirror site). THANK YOU!!

You did an excellent job!!!

limubear

That thread is over a year old, which is why none of the links work anymore, and probably why it got closed today. It appears that was also the last time Tryple8 posted here at FK.

[edit] I found this .swi file and uploaded it for you,

http://www.execpc.com/~thimbel/replica.swi (550k)

[Edited by KLTdesigns5869 on 09-06-2002 at 12:38 AM]

It's Been Awhile

Thanks for your interest in my remake if you have any further questions I would be happy to help. I am not sure how "KLTDESINGS" found an extra copy...but hats off to them. I appreciate the interest.

To let you know I have just begun work on a rather large personal project which involves the creation of an enhanced cd...perhaps the first DVD done in swish.

Sorry about the late reply

L8ER

Originally posted by limubear
    Hello I didnt log on to flashkit yesterday and this morning I saw your thread about the estudio remake swi sample that you are made available for everyone. I was wondering if it is still availabe for download, 'cos the link seems to have errors (even in the mirror site). THANK YOU!!

You did an excellent job!!!

limubear

Hello 888

DVD and swish. wowww
    If you dont mind me bieng nosy... I would like to know the outcome of your latest project. From the sound of it... it is very interesting.

limubear