A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Yeah!

We need tuts on simple turn based games and I'm not talking about tile based. I've been waiting around for ppl to respond to answer my questions on RPG turn based games and the reason why nobody replies, in my mind is because not that many no.

I'm pleading with Flashkit.com to post a simple, detailed, and easy to understand tut of Turn base (not title base) under games.

Keep up the... (looking for a word thats above amazing) job!
    Flashkit.com rules and if you need any help I'd be glad to be part of the team or atleast help in any way I can.

half as fun, double the price senocular's Avatar
    there are many incarnations of turn based games. Be more specific in what you want exactly and maybe someone will whip one up.

Technically though, there is nothing special about turn based games. They are probably one of the easiest kinds of games to make. perform actions. next turn. perform other actions. next turn. perform actions. next turn... not rocket science.

Oh, well I meant a style like Pokemon or my fav game, "Shining Force 2". The reason why I'm choosing such an easy style is because I'm a newbie to actionscript and really need a detailed tut on how to do it.

Can anyone please help me, keep in mind I'm a newbie but I finished the movement, levels, ect. to my RPG. I just need a Turn Base battle engine.