A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: _=|NightMare|=_

What are some of your scariest dreams?

1. I had a dream about this flesh eating freaky greasy oil black fungusy zombie staring at me trying to lick my face.
    2. I had a dream spiders were walking all over me.( I couldnt sleep all night. Every Little tickle freaked me out.)
    3.Jay Leno.

GRooVeZ is the name ;) PixelAddict's Avatar
    the same as you

spiders and snakes all over the place

i was in a pre-school and all the kids gathered around a table for thanksgiving but there was no turkey, so a overweight old women comes in naked and lays down on the table giving her body as the meal...me and someone then go at it with a tree saw and cut her in half and kids dig in....very odd

An Inconvenient Serving Size hurricaneone's Avatar
    When I was a kid, I dreamt the Tutenkamen (King Tut, you plebs ) came out of my closet and took me back to Ancient Egypt. I still have the nerves when I see that death mask. Freaky.

More recently, I dreamt for the first time in Portuguese, which I thought very odd, as my Portuguese isn't that great. Guess I'm just surrounded by it, so it sticks in the subconscious.

recurring nightmare of mine...

I'm naked, on top of a truncated pyramid, tossing pickles at people who are shouting my name in a weird language... but I know they're saying my name.

and this bull-beast comes up, challenges me to a duel. I've changed, in the dream, weapons over the years, but never beat this beast.

and I watch him destroy me... like a bad Quake3 replay.

use the swedish pe*is enlarger...worked in austin powers

that WH beat FK, ha ha only in their dreams...

<3
    I had a dream where I attended Madonna or Kylie Minogue's funeral. While I was at the 'funeral', we started playing beach volleyball.

I also had this dream where I played volleyball with whales hooked on a harness.

That Linux became the dominant OS... Wait, that is a good dream.

Originally posted by emo_boy
    You mean only in your dream?

My puppy fell threw a crack in 1 a bridge that was really high up over a river, and I jumped to save her, and there were sharks in the water.

8==========8
    When I was very little: Some guy had a machete and was trying to kill me. For some reason I said, "You can shoot me, but just don't stab me." I guess because if I was to die, I wanted it to be quick. But anyway, right after that I fall through 10 stories (each story I bust through a ceramic sink) and land in a hallway in my old house, talking with one of my brothers and my sister, and one whole side of my face was bleeding, and I could see the three of us sitting there from a bird's eye view, and that's how I know one whole side of my face was covered in blood. It was freaky.

Another time... There were these spiders after me and they were EVERYWHERE!!!! Not to mention they were like 2 feet long and like 1 foot tall. I was scared out of my mind.

As per recurring dreams... I recently had a gold crown put on one of my teeth and I keep having this dream where it falls out over and over and I'm nervous now and always wake up feeling it with my tongue to make sure it's still there.

Originally posted by clifgriffin
    Originally posted by emo_boy
    You mean only in your dream?
    well only in their dreams can they beat us...

Planet Claire Embassator herr_dada's Avatar
    once i dreamed the world was being prepared for a nuclear holocaust. so at a time, all these syreens begin to whale, and everyone went to the shelters. but even inside the shelters, everyone begin to age at great speed, and many ppl died, do to radiation. Thousands of years passed, and when we got out, there was this incrdible "light" city, huge (the best description is the outside view of Oz, but in white). But the city was deserted, and always under attack by some aircrafts.

Originally posted by Bones12484

As per recurring dreams... I recently had a gold crown put on one of my teeth and I keep having this dream where it falls out over and over and I'm nervous now and always wake up feeling it with my tongue to make sure it's still there.

Hey i know what you mean abut reacurring dreams.

I have worked with the seven dwarves a couple of times.
    My job was to be flung into the air at like a millionmiles an hour and pull some switch in the cavern then fall down and do it over again. It feel freaking falling or flying in your dreams. They say if you fall in your dream your gunna die soon!

http://www.flipshark.com flipshark's Avatar
    Once I had a dream I was sucking on a bag of skittles until all the color came off them and they turned white. The next thing I knew the white skittles turn into my teeth and my jaw fell off (still the dream).

Then the next week they came out with mystery flavors in skittles, what color are they?? White of course.

I have lots of dreams where my teeth fall out, apparently it is because I grind my teeth heavily in my sleep.

I'm struggling to remember my dream from last night, which i slept 12 hours straight for.

Well, In the beginning I was home, standing at my door, which was closed. I was about an inch away from the door, and then the phone rang. I ran to it and it wound up being one of my friends. He asked me to go to his place, it'll be fun, so I do.

I walk over there on what I remember being the strangest walk. There was music in the background, and I was dancing down the street. Along the way I saw 3 things.

These people were a Hitchhiker, an old couple, and Jesus.

The hitchhiker was of greek decent, unshaven with gray stubble, around 40. He was holding a set a skis out in his hand and he his thumb was up. He stared at oncoming cars like a deer, and scared the hell out of me. I walked on.

Then the old couple wheeled past, in their wheelchairs. Playing wheelchair basketball. The round was outstanding, and the woman just barely beat the man in the last three minutes of the round. Jesus came up to me after the round was past.

He said, "Holy Crap! Was that old couple just playing wheelchair basketball?!"

I replied, "Yes Jesus, and the woman just barely beat the man."

Jesus gave me a look and said, "Oh well, I bet it was an outstanding game" and walked past me.

I finished the walk to my friends house, and walked right in the door without knocking, and proceded to his room. My friend sat there, in his throne, watching TV. He was the king of the world.

I always pondered how he became king, and I discovered it was because he controlled all the robots in the world.

I sat next to him, on the toilet. Gerbick came in and began talking, but instantly, the robots killed him and ate him. How many robots you ask? Well, all the robots in the world.

My friend told me he had to kill gerbick with the robots, there was no other choice. It was either kill Gerbick, or he would keep talking, interrupting the king from his TV show.

I stood up and then sat down. You know that feeling you get when you're just about to lose your balance, but catch yourself in the nick of time.

Well I feel like that all time.

The TV shut off, and the room went dark.
    Then I woke up.

The odd thing is that a remember just about all of the dream.

Originally posted by killabry

I sat next to him, on the toilet. Gerbick came in and began talking, but instantly, the robots killed him and ate him. How many robots you ask? Well, all the robots in the world.

In rememberance of gerbick.
    -----;----@
    He was the best darn mod ever.

When I was a little I always had a dream of people slowly walking up to me, very slowly, and I am helpless and I can't move... and for some strange reason, its diagnol, I see the whole dream diagnoly... werid.

I had this dream once where I woke up(in the dream), and thw whole world was literaly drowing in spiders, every in the world, accept my room.... their feet where under my door, and I had to stay in my room forever... freaky.

I also has this dream that I was in the middle of the mall with my whole family, and the mall was packed... I turned to look at something then when i looked back my whole family was gone, but the mall was still packed. Then someone came up behind me(I thought it was my dad), and put me on their shoulder, when I saw his face, it was someone I didnt know.... and they said they were kidnapping me.... so I tired yell help.... I yelled but no sound was coming out of my mouth. When I woke up, my jaw was sore, and everyone told me that I was yelling HELP! in my sleep...

creepy.

that is freaky...