A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: exporting movie

I am using 3.7 and having problems exporting a movie. I have several small images that when clicked will display a larger image. I am using views to display the larger image. works fine in the editor, when exported only part of the movie loads in explorer and it kinda stops. Is this a problem with the program?

Originally posted by efaux
    I am using 3.7 and having problems exporting a movie. I have several small images that when clicked will display a larger image. I am using views to display the larger image. works fine in the editor, when exported only part of the movie loads in explorer and it kinda stops. Is this a problem with the program?
    Hard to say what the problem is
    Try 3.72? The where a number of bugs fixed since 3.7

strange things happen to my work too.

did a 20 pic chooser with many button links all worked fine
    did another 20 pics exactly the same structure and the first click on a link puts me to the last pic and all buttons dead
    although it works perfectly in the 3dfa space.

Originally posted by blanius
    Originally posted by efaux
    Hard to say what the problem is
    Try 3.72? The where a number of bugs fixed since 3.7

Thanks for your reply. I fixed the problem by creating a child movie for each view.