A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Impressive Intro.

the thing i really like is the scream, pause then "frustrated?"

i thought the rest was.. well.. ok.

Sleep When Your Dead :)
    wasn't bad....didn't put me on the edge of my seat or anything. By not bad.

i like it..

Originally posted by lady bring
    Shows what you know, aversion.

Maybe if you ever have a REAL bussines then you'll need a REAL soltuion!
    does anyone ever know what you're talking about?

a/ i have a real business, I own it and I'm not afraid to name it unlike some people.
    b/ i can spell business and solution.
    c/ you think an intro with no skip button is good for business?

explain what you mean??

What is up with Lady Bring and her/his anger management problems? Anyways..

The intro is ok.. but the whole flashy-flashy and disappear thing should have only been used once or twice.. not repeatedly..

The actual site is better than the intro IMO..

If you go to the designer's site, you can see all sorts of design no-no's.. on his intro he disappears the mouse cursor.. I really hate that.. and inexperienced user would probably freakout and restart their computer..

The guy has got some talent, just needs to mix it up a bit..

Oh, Lady Bring, relax a bit.. it is good for the heart.

Sleep When Your Dead :)
    I think Lady just needs a nice big flashkit group hug.

ah yeas - ...aversion that WAS funny...business and solution...lol...

I think the intro is nice. It's not too much original but it has a good flow. Probably the company didn't have a large budget for presentation soltuions, and the skip button cost extra...

I think, for the most part, you guys are correct. This guy has alot of talent, but it seems to me like he rushes through his projects. Notice how a part of the project is very nicely done, while another part is sloppy... as if he was in a different phase while doing it. I think that he if his projects with the same quality all around, they will be very good things to see.

Some of things I noticed were:

1) Low resolution images/abnormally stretched images (yuck yuck yuck)
    2) Bad font selection
    3) Slight usability problems (no "view intro" button after you have viewed the intro)
    4) Too much blinking.
    5) Animations do not 'flow' as they should -- everyone thinks that the whole "blink" thing that 2Advanced does is easy, while it also takes a certain amount of skill to make something "blink" a correct number of times, in the correct moment, with the correct motion/flow.

Banned by GMF ™
    It is sad to me that you did not see the obvious play off of you making light of them spelling "soltuion" in their document title. You had just mentioned it a couple posts up and so a couple posts down I made a joke. It was actually a fairly funny joke if you look back at it in the context.

I had forgotten to factor in the humorlessness of these forums when I calculated the percentile of chance that you would take my joke in the correct manner. Mistake, mine.

Flashkit, while having a great collection of tutorials and such, has by far IMHO (as they say here) the most childish, useless coolsites forum of them all. It's a giant stroke fest and if you dare say anything negative about certain entities....................well forget it. Anyways, I have therefore treated it accordingly, with little respect and sometimes slipppping innnot fiits of mispeeling.

Yes, I know, I'm leaving.

And yes, I know, I'll probably be back.

And yes, I've changed my mind. Ultrashock is worse.

Anyways, I'll sign off in a way we can all understand.

ROTFLMAO HAHAHA LOL!

flashkit a designers circlejerk? Let us not be so crude and sophomoric. Let us not bash our teeth in with words...I actually have an (to me) important question on my post here

http://board.flashkit.com/board/show...hreadid=373660

could you guys help me out? Lets be productive?
    [Edited by flashjan on 09-20-2002 at 12:56 AM]

Originally posted by lady bring

Flashkit, while having a great collection of tutorials and such, has by far IMHO (as they say here) the most childish, useless coolsites forum of them all. It's a giant stroke fest and if you dare say anything negative about certain entities....................well forget it. Anyways, I have therefore treated it accordingly, with little respect and sometimes slipppping innnot fiits of mispeeling.

please, and take this seriously, feel free not to post here again if that is your opinion, I honestly think you're a sad and troubled person from what I have seen of your posts, you dwell on nothing but the negative.

there are as many people here pro as there are anti any thing that's posted, I think what you need is a forum where everyone agrees only with you.

honestly, please don't come back.

come on guys this is garbage - lets just accept eachother as creative and well creative people can often be very sensitive. So what? Big deal. Sheit happens.

closed, way off topic, sorry zilla.