A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: D7Peacemaker - Prodigal Child

hey all if anyone is interested the new site was just launched today. Loads missing from it I know but....that will come in time. Right now you can see the other characters though so have a look...if you like. Thanks.

http://d7peacemaker.com

d7website
    arik renee avila::dementia7.com::jynetik.com

a little inspiration from Sci-fi channel? Lookin good.. I couldnt see the second set of characters

Being that I don't watch tv I'm not sure about the sci fi channel bit but ok. The second set of characters isn't there along with alot of other stuff. Nonetheless thanks for looking at it

d7data

:)

i really dislike seein her ribs...and she needs tha hair that was in tha middle of her forehead...also her head looks too wide in the second one. wow this is really great stuff, i need to use flash more.

hey dementia7! I love your new site's layout! cool characters... coooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!! even though the characters look different... they still rock! love your style! and the site!

Man dude I love your site and I love the characters I agree tho make it so you dont c the ribs and work on those proportions also work on the hood

PEACE=<>=BlueSamurai

Hey thanks all for the commentary and looking at the site. I appreciate that. Concerning the character models...the stylizations is one of the things I really enjoy about my characters so...but seriously thanks for taking a look at it all. More or less the characters are solidified then set up for show and such, as opposed to being a work in progress. I do complete models changing certain aspects of the clothing as I see neccessary.

Actually that's one of the things that really moves the process along is that I carry a singular vision for the look and style of the projekt..characters, weapons, vehicles etc...

d7process

D7

Your site is remarkable D7.

Inspirational beyond comprehension.

The characters are clean, crisp, detailed, and overly simplified to the point that their personalities alone are what give them the complexity they deserve.

You should put up some tuts on your design process for novice designers like myself.

it's quite interesting that she has 5 fingers.....i've always seen comic characters only have four
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.

Thanks alot Light...I really appreciate the compliment Really it's stuff like that that keeps me going at 4am on 2 hours sleep. Concerning tutorials on the process that's definitely one of the things I am looking forward to doing and maybe posting in to the 'Down' section of the site. Right now the most immediate way I can see of accomplishing that with the timeline that I have is the O.L. Footage section. On Location Footage will be us working on the day to day. We'll then take that footage and of course more and add that to the film featurette on the next DVD.

So in anycase I am looking to grab some footage like tommorrow or the next day cause I have to go to Joe's and finish Dementia7Studios.com and the D7forum as well and so probably going to post some footage of that as well maybe talk a bit about what folks can expect in the coming weeks...err months.

Hehh...actually Argonauta the only series I can recall where they had 4 fingers was the Simpsons...although I never watch Southpark so I don't know if they do it to. Since my major influence starting out was Image Comics they all had five fingers so. But I do have a projekt where the characters have 3.

d7update
    Last edited by dementia7; 10-15-2002 at 06:51 PM.

oops. i've never realized that.....maybe because the only thing i watch is pinky & brain, bugs bunny, and roadrunner...

and maybe because all my characters only have 4 fingers, jeje
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.