A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: http://www.schediacreative.gr new design

Hybrid View

Old dog learning new tricks

http://www.schediacreative.gr
    We redesigned our site. Any comments will be valuable.
    Thanks in advance.

I like it very much. Nice motion, sound fx en viarity of menu and images. And you thougt of changing colors when you visitv the site again. Very nice concept on the site. Wel done.

There is one thing(it's very little) when i look at the portofolio-digital the transitions are to slow i think these could be faster. Because I like it in the beginning but when it's to slow i begin waiting and you know everybody hates waiting. And I could not see the sites wich were made. I got only a little impression but the impression could be bigger when you put a link there so I could visit the sites. (Just little things).

Keep it up.

Senior member? I'm 14!
    OMG thats nice. At first glance I though it was too simple and not very exciting... But after I dug into the different sections I saw that wow it was really nice. That cloud movie you have though is pretty edgy, its not really that clear. Otherwise great job!!!!

Old dog learning new tricks

Thanks for the replies guys. Your comments are really valuable. Sjors, I'm working on the digital portfolio. There are links (the text is a link to the site) but obviously they are not clear enough. Maplethorpes, unfortunatelly the clouds in Greece are not that impressive so I used the only footage with clouds I found.
    Anyway, thanks again for your comments.

Hehe nice

A cool spash page might be a plus!
    Cheers,
    Venio