A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: V4 Wish List Item

V4 Wish List Item

Just got my V3 upgrade. Very impressive packaging and printed manual as usual.

I've not had time to get in depth with any of the new features yet but I was very disappointed not to see numerical setting of rotation.

Not being able to do this means a lot of trial and error and hard to repeat results when you want to change something. There appears to be no way to even get a reading of what the rotation of an object is set for!

Maybe I'm missing something here and this would be too hard to implement but it sure would be a welcome addition.

i wish swift 3d had a "father" program that acted more like *cough cough..plasma...cough* a stand alone 3d modeling program
    Chaos= Religion+Humanity

1a2b3c4d and Vatcher

Just replied with this answer in the other thread:

Suggestions are always welcome. We encourage our users to make suggestions to us. This is how we prioritize our features to takle in the next version. I will mark these suggestions for v4 (Both are good).

I am very pleased with number of worthwhile feature additions in v3. This version addressed the large demand for the creation of more realistic 3D objects through texturing, shadows, transparency, reflections, etc. We always want to make new versions worth every penny.

-CubedFlash

hey guys... why not post these wishlist items, and many others, over here in erain's own yard?

not that I don't want them here... but hey. they'll get heard, seen, and probably registered better there.

I know I've posted my wants over there... tons of them.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Originally posted by *******
    hey guys... why not post these wishlist items, and many others, over here in erain's own yard?

not that I don't want them here... but hey. they'll get heard, seen, and probably registered better there.

I know I've posted my wants over there... tons of them.

Doh (slaps head like Homer Simpson)! I didn't know a wish list was already active. Thanks Gerb!

no probs... heck, I'm interested in keeping this thread still open though. I'm curious to what people want in v.4... I know I have my wishlist... may post it here.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

one big feature i would like to see are view settings and zoom in and out settings

the only software i see that i have used is 3ds max and plasma that have the toggle view options such as the circle that pops up and you can just turn the view with the movement of your mouse

also i wish i could zoom in and out with my scroll ball on my mouse instead of using right click
    Chaos= Religion+Humanity