A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: PS2 import

PS2 import

It may be a longshot, but here's my dilemma.

I'm currently searching for a peripheral for the PS2 called the "trance vibrator" made by ASCII for use with Rez. Now apparently, this thing was only released in Japan, and in limited amounts. So here's what I need you all to do.

If you know of any good search engines, import gaming websites, or have Japanese friends/live in Japan, and think you could find either the device alone, or the bundle, get back to me here, via PM, or e-mail and let me know. I've exhausted my list of bookmarks to import gaming sites and much mental anguish trying to find this thing, to no avail. If you can help me out, I'd be very greatful, and will try to make it worth your while.

Oh yeah, and no jokes about a device called the "trance vibrator" - I've heard them all before. And besides, this is a 'G'-rated board! Shame on you!"

I still say let's move to Japan

We won't have to go out of our way each time we want games, accessories, books, comics, food & candy, tea, stationary, furniture, plants, clothes.. lol I could go on here

Might as well move to that country !!!

a
    We're médecins sans frontières. More about us here

I know two ppl that moved from japan recently I will ask them to ask friends back there about it might take alil while tho

PEACE=<>=BlueSamurai

FK's Official A&A Addict
    heyyy... this isn't related to anime or art... shame on you cno you should know better

btw what is this trane vibrator?? some kind of thing u use in bed to get in some kind of trance that let's you emit an vibration or something??

FK's Official A&A Addict
    btw here are some links (try using google it works relly well for this kind of stuff)

www.akibaweb.com/play2/rez2.htm -- whole bundle for 123 euro

btw i know what it is "it's an usb box that vibrates. It will go and fit anywhere, including pockets, shirts, draws, etc..."

uhm why would you want a vibrating box? isn't the dual shock enough?? i mean talking about useless

Originally posted by justice strike
    heyyy... this isn't related to anime or art...
    sure it is - games inspire and offer great interactive experiences
    the vibrator is part of research

a

Of course it's art

Wasn't Rez inspired by the works of Kandinsky? how much more art can you get

Actually, yes, it was. The concept they embraced is called synesthesia, which was central to most of Kandinsky's work. Actually, if you get a chance, he's written some great books on art - the two I'd recommend are "Concerning the Spiritual in Art" and "Point and Line to Plane".

And Justice - the trance vibrator accepts different signals than the dual shock - both interact with the game in a different way.

Originally posted by catbert303
    Of course it's art

Wasn't Rez inspired by the works of Kandinsky? how much more art can you get
    sorry to hijack this thread - but catbert could you check your email and get in touch with me ?

thanks
    -a

man, the last console i had was Atari, i've never had one on my own ever since
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.

Originally posted by argonauta
    man, the last console i had was Atari, i've never had one on my own ever since
    there's not many reasons to buy a console now but for the games... making it very expensive...
    the only games i want at the moment that arent available on PC are.... Mario Sunshine and Hoffman 2... not worth spending £300 on...
    i'll play it at my friend house and i'll just upgrade my PC instead

last console i bought was the Megadrive (Genesis)
    my brother did own a playstation though