A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 13 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: New Picture Exchange

lol...wow, i completley forgot, thanks

is this better...
    Attached Images Attached Images

hey there bacon_man, I like your style! it's cool! simplistic can be really cool; it's a style! it's your style! I like it a lot! cool characters. I'd love to see them all in vectors.

ian, groovy robot dude! I like both the versions a lot... but if you have it the second way, it would show up better on a black background, like outer space, if that's what you have in mind... instead of having closely-linked limbs floating there; but I don't know what you have in mind for the game. they both are cool!

alright I made the picture of my friend last week, except the whole picture is rather insane (unelss you get to hang out with us after school, then you'd understand, haha) but I'll just extract the character from it and post it up sometime, probably like in a few minutes.

woo that was my 250th post. here's the pic! (BTW he loved it. )

hey, I was working on my new site some more and decided to use a self-portrait I made a few months ago for the entry button. This isn't the actual button, but it's the self portrait picture thingee. tell me what you think!

"All hail king Mike!"
    I've been here for a little while and i mainly lurk with the occasional comment or two...so I decided to show my skills, this is my first picture that I drew on paper and colored and enhanced in photoshop...so be nice, lol.

Holding Earth
    Last edited by DaWeb; 03-02-2003 at 10:47 PM.
    signatures ain't cool

funky etahn, wish i had the patience for mad shading.
    love the little pictures baconman, very stylised.. you seen http://www.little-gamers.com ?
    daweb - hurts my head a little, but i'm jealous of the hand drawing.

something from me, which is nice.. bit of a suprise cause i've been sucking at art recently.
    A+A. Its cosy^tm. ... my drawings

more pixel junk: pixelizing a mech i did in 3d a while ago.

lets just say things rendered and then zoomed in at 800% makes it hard to see whats what, especially on a mech

hoping to do shading and coloring after the basic outlines are done, then do a larger pixel image (mech workshop of some type)

still needs legs, though.

Originally posted by Lauradot
    love the little pictures baconman, very stylised.. you seen http://www.little-gamers.com ?

something from me, which is nice.. bit of a suprise cause i've been sucking at art recently.
    [/B]
    hey thanks.
    cool picture, you could put some rain in, to add atmosphere. (and give a reason for the umbrella! )

nice web site.

iv'e now added a simple animation to the fox.

Great stuff keeps filling this thread - I'll make it a point to comment on all those I've missed shortly.

In the meantime (since I feel guilty about not having contributed myself for a while, literally and figuratively), here's a self-caricature I did quickly last night for use in a bio - I'll attach the vector version to this same message when it's done.

cool you're eyes are REALLY big people must get scared when they look at u
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.

Originally posted by argonauta
    cool you're eyes are REALLY big people must get scared when they look at u
    I had lots of caffiene that morning.

wow I cant believe how many posts are here! Great stuff all!
    Did some painter stuff last night. A character from the movie 13 ghost named the juggernaut. (Im a big monster fan if you hadnt noticed.)

Peece,
    mel

Mel how did you get hold of a picture of me..lol

cool work as usual and the that applies to you all, i will post something soon..honest.

Toony

alright detailed comments, here we goooo!

daweb, good work! It's called "holding Earth" perhaps the ball that's being held in the right hand could have some green and brown on it to give it a more earthly appearance? just an idea!

ian, cool mech. hehe you could use all these cool pixel mechs/characters and make a game with them... isometric... maybe a space game, that would be coooool!

mastermute, good work on the vectors. perhaps some of the lighter shading on the top could be more sharp around the edges (looks drawn in with the paintbrush tool, which is fine, but perhaps it could be more straight, it kinda has a bumpyness to it)

lauradot, great girl! lol love the shading. I'd say one thing that could be improved is the fingers holding the umbrella... hands are one of the most challenging to draw... great work though!

CNO, love the quickie sketchie! when I started doing anime all my characters had eyes that big, perhpas even bigger. it's cool!

mel, I don't see how it's possible... to do that.... in one night! WOW! 'tis way cool! I'll post some monster/creature things I've made sometime, once I have them all figured out (interactive e-pets for my new website, hehehe)

I just finished a really cool watercolor painting today in art class... hard to explain, lol. it's got a giant piano keyboard flowing through the center of the painting, above and behind the keys is space with a blue moon, saturn and a big light burst, and I found when sketching it out that an eyeball would fit perfectly under the keys, so there's a huge eye, which is on top of lots of color streaks and a... hold on... (forgot most of the periodic table, hehe) an atom of something that has 3 electrons (used to know this stuff really well 3 years ago!) if I get a chance, I'll try to take a pic of it on a digitalcamera and post it. yay it's the weekend!!

Here is a logo I created for myself. It's me.

finally got to the legs of my mech.

they are boxy and probably wouldnt actually work but at this point im not overly worried about it

edit:

added basic coloring
    Last edited by Ian424; 03-09-2003 at 11:54 AM.

Well its not what i wanted to post but thought I'd better post something seeing I use to spend most of my days in here.

Its just something i'm working on at the moment (for a client), its not finished need's some facial features, shadows and a bkg, colours might change as well. I'm aiming for an old retro look.

I'm also trying to work on my Space Cadets cartoon (hard finding time at the moment) but once i've done something I will post an image.

Toony

nice pic toony, very vector

here's something i did quickly as it's been awhile since i've posted in here.... vector on site of course

Thanks,

Looking good Xup, reminds me of the vicar who married the wife and I..lol