Okay here's what I'm currently working on. I'm working on a life like game. I hate the sims so it's nothing like the sims it's more like the game Shenmue on the Dreamcast. Any way I've come to think that it'd be cool if you could walk into an arcade place and play games. Here's where you guys come in. Can any one or any one who already made these games I list be willing to contribute it to the project. You will be credited in the already huge list of credits. Plus a great way to show off your games. This game will not be sold I am not making a profit for it or anything like that.

GAMES LIST
-----------------------------------------------------
Asteriods
Centipede
Missile Command
Pac-Man
Donkey Kong
Super Mario Bros.
Pool
Air Hockey
slot machine
video poker
pinball
crane game (claw machine)
Darts
-----------------------------------------------------

That's the must list but feel free to make any arcade game to contribute. This game might not be done for a while but I'm asking now so when it is done i won't have to worry to much about this. Thanks and this will save me a lot of time.

Please send me the flas to linksdungeon0@hotmail.com. The reason it must be a fla is because it will be minorly changed to have a high-score feature or needs to have varibles that are through out this game. If for any reason you don't want to give the fla. Swf is okay but please keep in mind it won't be to interactive if it is standing alone without certain features.
Thanks again.

Laters.