A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536

Thread: Site Check

Please give me your comments (German, caution, good bandwith required)

I hope you will enjoy that site:

http://www.pascale.firholz.net

Made with Koolmoves 6, no much of AS.

Regards
    RIN67630

German presentation site for a faclity management company

http://www.alpha-service-muenchen.de

10 minutes of presentation, the highlight being the green button with the puzzle elements.
    It is designed to be interactive, but can also run in an endless loop in the lobby.

RIN67630

Quote Originally Posted by rin67630 View Post
    http://www.alpha-service-muenchen.de

10 minutes of presentation, the highlight being the green button with the puzzle elements.
    It is designed to be interactive, but can also run in an endless loop in the lobby.

RIN67630
    Sorry, i've lost that customer: could not provide a HTML5 solution on time...
    :-(

Super Moderator
    I only watched a minute or so. What part couldn't be done in Html5?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Hartzell View Post
    I only watched a minute or so. What part couldn't be done in Html5?
    It's too late: my own Flash production is gone, it has been replaced by the competing one...

PenguinFrog HTML5 Site

Hello

I am trying to convert my www.penguinfrog.com site to HTML5. I pretty much succeeded except it only appears correctly in chrome. My links are all off centered to the left of my images in firefox but they are correct in chrome. I am assuming this is a firefox issue and not koolmoves as it works in chrome? Internet explorer, well it looks really messy in there, IE doesn't even read the vp8 video, weird.

Anyways here's the link to the HTML5 version:

http://www.penguinfrog.com/wips/html5/index.html

I'm interested in people using ipods and ipads too, if this works on there. I have droid here and it looks fine on chrome on there.

Thanks,
    Dennis
    Dennis Borruso

www.penguinfrog.com

Super Moderator
    I appreciate the posting. I am not fond of the new Flashkit forum icons; it is difficult for me to recognize new postings.

It appears that the problem in IE is the video object. It looks OK in Opera. I will look at the Html to see if I can deduce anything.

I just did some editing on our gallery page. Some links went bad. I would like to use this link next time I make changes to the gallery page. Hopefully by that time, we will figure out the video object problem.

Super Moderator
    I looked at your source code. You are only supplying a webm video source. You need to also supply a mp4 video source. From http://www.w3schools.com/html/html5_video.asp, you can see that no single video format works with all browsers. Double-click on the Content property for the video object to supply another source.

Thanks for checking that Bob, I supplied an mp4 and it works in the browsers now. I dont know if its just quicktime pro but the mp4 h.264 encoding looks lousy. I'll try some higher quality settings maybe. The buttons are still messed up in firefox though, the link hit area is off to the left of the object i set links to. Also, although the video is working in ie, the video in ie is not sitting on the page where it's supposed to be, it is jammed up in the left corner over my business logo . Thanks
    Dennis Borruso

www.penguinfrog.com

Super Moderator
    I will look into the positioning problem.

Thanks bob Once that is sorted out its good to go And I will upload the site to penguinfrog.com main site. There is absolutely nothing on the market as good as your software for this, good move with the html5.
    Dennis Borruso

www.penguinfrog.com

Super Moderator
    I figured out the problem. IE is fussy and requires a px after the top and left positions in the style for the video tag.

Example:

<video controls width="356" height="326" style="position:absolute; top:44px; left:314px;">

You can edit the html files with Notepad or any Html editor. I will add this fix to the next update.

If there are future problems, it would be better to create a separate topic outside of
    Site Check folder so it will be more visible to people.

Hi Bob, the HtML5 page went live on my domain, www.penguinfrog.com this morning Do you still want to add it to the gallery? It would be much appreciated.
    Dennis Borruso

www.penguinfrog.com

Super Moderator
    I do.

Hi Bob, thanks for the add to the gallery Much appreciated. My name on the gallery says "Borrus" should be an "o" at the end. "Borruso" if it's easy to update, otherwise no big deal. Thanks so much.
    Dennis Borruso

www.penguinfrog.com

Hi, is there a new thread? Looks like the site check just suddenly went silent.

hi my brother iam start to make flash game site https://sky4game.com/ but i need some review or what i do next iam put some game put i need go way to enter to this field iam see to many site

Can't find the site, is it still available?

Client Software Programmer AS3.0's Avatar
    sky4game this field looking bad for money after long study no one show, good idea is to let players earn real pennies around a game map that go to there connected paypal for your games to lure them to knock more cents into the games we make a bit.

It's now just a holding page