A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Site Check

@DANGRACE - Like your site and music, also like the game.. I suspected that it may run slower because you have the 3d objects and stuff but its absolutely fine, good skills!!! Awesome adaption!!

My last KoolMoves Site

That's my new site made with KM 7.0.4 and AS3. I know it can be improved.
    http://www.roxton.es

I use in this web the class " TweenMax and TweenLite " of GreenSock. (thanks a Chris Shearon for you help in this case).
    In Configurador You can change the color of walls and floor with " color transform class " ( thanks a Necromanthus for your help in this case ) ,color of doors and textures of worktop, when you finalize the image configuration it can save using the class Adobe " JpgEncoder Class ".
    Thanks a Bob and Wilbert for their infinite patience with me and their valuable assistance. Thanks.

This web is merit in all. I hope you like it, or not.
    Last edited by byweb; 05-12-2009 at 12:53 PM.

Very nice !

I really like your design and the kitchen with configurable colors.

ByWeb Very well done indeed.

You might consider sharing some of what you learned.

Daaaaaamnmmmmmmmm. Like the configuador and the ablity to resize with no problems
    Any programming language is at its best before it is implemented and used.

Quote Originally Posted by blanius View Post
    ByWeb Very well done indeed.

You might consider sharing some of what you learned.
    Thanks, Blainus I really want to teach what I learned in KoolMoves and thanks to you, I want to publicize KoolMoves Spain and to prepare some tutorials. Time ago I opened a blog with the idea of supporting KoolMoves in Spanish, I have prepared tutorials and examples, which I have is not enough time now, I'm learning AS3 at high speed and making a business website and I need some time but soon dedicate something to teach what is, of course.

I too have been too busy making a living to really get much done with KM as far as that goes. I look forward to anything you have to offer and I know the users of KM will be grateful.

Very slick, byweb! You did a great job.

http://www.kuzko.com.ar

It's about my band, i still got some trouble with links overlapping but i'm trying to fix it

I like it, good job. I see you wear a main movie and then loads the different sections, I personally like to do it all in one movie and avoid the preloaders in each load. I recommend the use of movie clips with labels on the frames of the main time line. What I like is that of koolmoves swf files final its weigh light. But generally well .....

Me gusta, buen trabajo. Veo que usas una pelicula principal y luego cargas las diferentes secciones, a mi personalmente me gusta hacerlo todo en una sola pelicula y asi evitas los preloaders en cada carga. Recomiendo el uso de movie clips con etiquetas en los frames de la linea del tiempo principal. Lo que más me gusta de koolmoves es que los archivos swf finales pesan poco. Pero en lineas generales bien.....

Byweb impressive website! Good job!
    The configurator is great.

I like the distribucion page, tryin to make that also. With the buttons,rollover and the window to close it.

Keep it up!

Good luck Byweb, by the way great work as ever mate.

Eloquent Sound Chicago

Haven't stepped into AS3 world yet but here's my latest (modest) project featuring some photos of Victorian woodwork integrated into the design.

http://EloquentSound.com

Fire Away!

Thanks to Chris for his Stream Machine. I extended the XML function a little for artist info...

Cheers, Chipal

Just a little something I'm working on to learn using XML in AS3 and some other things.
    http://bretlanius.com/flash/lab/gweather/gWeather.html

Hello everyone. I just thought it was finally time to get some feedback on my project even though it is not complete. Please take a look and any helpful hints, critique, etc are welcome. This site is Flash8-AS1. (yeah, I know) It uses a variety of components and code from most of you. html boxes I learned from Stokes free downloads at the Web Shop Factory, The Contact form is one of Bret's creations, I don't remember who made the menu but it is called submenu (used to have a flashing red bar) If anyone can tell me who did this I would be grateful to know. The Gallery is a revision of Necro's AK Gallery. This has no preloader as this seems to cause problems with the Gallery, so please be patient - you may have to hit refresh, who knows? It is intended the other 3 Gallery's would work the same - they are empty right now. In my thinking the xml loads a little slow but that may be me. The swf file is 568kb - is that large? should it be smaller and how to achieve this?
    UPDATE: added Bath Gallery and fixed scroller
    UPDATE 2: Updated Client Sample Page and Backgrounds
    Update 3: Calling it done. added galleries and moved to the main URL. changed links

Here is the main movie.
    http://www.heritagecustomwoodworking.com

A sample login section is at:

http://www.heritagecustomwoodworking...gin/login.html

If you type"Sample" (no quotes and case sensitive, click Login (not ENTER) and you will see what the client page looks like. (The renderings and plans would all be of the same project however.) This login part is built from old code for Flash 6 to find the index file in the folder "Sample". I think maybe Bret and Tmoore worked this out for Dickn1942 a few years back.

This a project I want to complete so I can move on to AS3 stuff, so all the help I can get is appreciated.

Anyway have a look - I'll wait to hear from you.

Eric
    Last edited by etuom; 07-29-2009 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Added Updates moved to main URL

Anyway have a look - I'll wait to hear from you
    Anyone?

Hey, E sorry just got around to this. Looks great Very impressive use.

No problem Bret, I just kinda want to get on to AS3 ( and building cabinets)and needed to get this done. Thanks for the look. Still open for comments and suggestions.