A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Markp.com

Markp.com

Hola! Yes I am a mod so here's a brief run down of me...

I started out in DTP, producing flyers, limited run magazines and so on... learning quark, Photoshop, freehand etc...

While at college the internet was just taking off, so I decided I'd learn more. I learned HTML and the basics (image optimisation, web formats, basic backend stuff CGI/pearl).

I started a uni degree, covered things like Vbasic programming, Java and all kinds of boring stuff... I did a year of this then switched to a design/new media related course...

I stuck with it, but left once for a job, then went back, then got another job and left, then went back to uni again

I've had 2 main jobs, Head Of Design at a small local children's company with two junior designers beneath me and New Media Designer at a larger internet marketing co, working with a senior designer.

Both jobs went as the dot com bubble burst and companies had to downsize or just go under.

I freelance where possible but I'm trying to complete my degree... its a pain in the arse as its mostly going over stuff I already know and have learned while working (You don't know how boring 4 hours of Flash101 is!), only a bit to go though

Then who knows!

My main projects at the minute are: www.markp.com www.iDB4.com and www.internationaldrugsbaron.com check them out if you are bored

If you want to know more, just ask below.

Mark
    Last edited by Markp.com; 03-11-2004 at 11:05 PM.

What happened to your old thread?

I guess we tainted it.

PAlexC: That's just Chuck Norris's way of saying sometimes corn needs to lay the heck down.
    Gerbick: America. Stabbing suckers since Vespucci left.

I gave it a nice spring clean.

Don't mess it up again kids...