A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: !*!*!!**!*Background designers, scenary creators NEEDED! FILM IN THE MAKING!*!*!*!*!

*!*!*! Anime designers needed! FILM IN THE MAKING!*!*!*!*!

Hi. If you're skilled in drawing anime characters, please contact beanteen712@hotmail.com (email) or beanteen712 (AIM) if you would be interested in being part of a big film to be created by myself and another talented director. The crew and support of this film will require dedication and motivation. Everyone can help! Please contact us!

-Stephen
    aim: beanteen712
    email: beanteen712@hotmail.com

!*!*!!**!*Background designers, scenary creators NEEDED! FILM IN THE MAKING!*!*!*!*!

Hi. If you're skilled in drawing backgrounds or scenary, please contact beanteen712@hotmail.com (email) or beanteen712 (AIM) if you would be interested in being part of a big film to be created by myself and another talented director. The crew and support of this film will require dedication and motivation. Everyone can help! Please contact us!

-Stephen
    aim: beanteen712
    email: beanteen712@hotmail.com

normally i wouldnt see a post but the !!*!!*!*! stuff really grabbed my attention!

you might want to be more specific on what exactly you want to be done - show previous work etc before anyone will really take you seriously.

sounds interesting...
    I can only postulate the probability of performing at a paramount level of perfection praised by the pulchritudinous paragon whose only practice is to preserve such a paradigm.

Originally posted by Ian424
    normally i wouldnt see a post but the !!*!!*!*! stuff really grabbed my attention!

beanteen712: this isnt a forum to advertise but to share ideas and feedback aimed at designers by designers. Be more specific as to what your requirements are , it will also save you from answering the same email questions over and over again. Address what the film is about, how long it is, how soon you want things done etc
    a
    We're médecins sans frontières. More about us here

is scenary spelt right?
    I can only postulate the probability of performing at a paramount level of perfection praised by the pulchritudinous paragon whose only practice is to preserve such a paradigm.

i'm pretty sure its scenery.

btw - this is double posted in A+A, so someone should probably delete one or merge em or something.

Well his spelin aint not good at all.
    So dis aint dat pofesional soundin.
    Maybe he can change me mind wit some questions asked.
    I was perty dang shur dat scenery was spellted wrong.

Originally posted by Ian424

btw - this is double posted in A+A, so someone should probably delete one or merge em or something.
    Thanks - ive merged them

a
    We're médecins sans frontières. More about us here

Yeah I doubt it is too serious he is using a hotmail email insteadof a business email. Where wwe might be able to check a url. My opinion disregard