A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: What Happening!!!

What Happening!!!

Hello,
    It took me ages to load this page... and then another few ages to load the page for writing a post... and proberbly another few ages to load it ...

Ok,
    Becouse I couldn't get into the page where the contact things are... I was thinking of posting it here... (sorry)...

To get to the point... WHATS HAPPENING TO THE BOARD!?... sindce a few weeks after the new layout there are a lot of things going wrong...

As most of you might have already noticed... it's taking ages to load the pages...

But as another new error (for me)... I just got at least 10 notices someone has replied to a post of me... but when I loaded the page (yes the loading was complete) it were only 2/3 replies...

Sorry if I'm attackin you all with this all of the sudden... but it's bothering me for a while... I wanted to know what you thinking of this and if there are people working on the problems...

Greetz,
    SaphuA
    'How Art Is The Visual While We’re Artificial…'

Mail & MSN
    My Not Finisched Page!
    Nick: SaphuA

incredibulus-actionscriptum magnetos's Avatar
    i hear ya my little friend....i hear ya
    sometimes this site can get veeeeery slow especially for people with a 56kb modem
    i am on dsl and sometimes i just give up !!
    better try later...

there isnt much we can do is there? i heard ED mentioning something about a new machine is on the way for flashkit but maybe he meant
    a coffee machine

well lets hope things will get better
    and be patient

yeah

I hear ya to

I'm very patient...

I have a cable... so I guess it's not my connection slowing things up ... I understand it's expencive to set up a good rolling server... but I was just wondering if this is gonna change or something...

And eh... what's wrong with coffee? They stay awake with it :P
    'How Art Is The Visual While We’re Artificial…'

Mail & MSN
    My Not Finisched Page!
    Nick: SaphuA