A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: comments on the site i made

comments on the site i made

i built this for a friend who is a pro surfer

http://www.jamieobrien.com

Not bad work mate, the sounds of the button rollovers are quite annoying, better off you make the on release button sounds.
    MY OTHER HAIR doo IS AN AFRO

aye, pretty nice, tho why do the sliding door things only work on some pages? thought some of the fonts could be changed too ie. on the bio and for the links too
    My story begins in nineteen-dickety-two.We had to say 'dickety' cause the kaiser had stolen our word for twenty.I chased the rascal to get it back but gave up after dickety-six miles.

Major achievements in the Bio section - Not presented very well. They seem to be running together (1 through 11). It is hard to tell where one stops and the other begins.

4 pics in the center top section - I like the way the alpha becomes greated as you rollover them, but they are showing up as buttons with a hand cursor over them. It makes me think that I can click on them and something will happen.

Button rollover sounds - They were not very annoying to me

Overall, pretty nice looking site. I like the 2nd page that loads up with him surfing in motion. That was a nice touch.
    Does your site make a lasting Dot Com Impression?
    www.dotcomImpressions.com

thanks for the input

ill make the bio section better. as for the sliding doors, i only made flash pages for the pages that werent database driven. until i design the database driven flash pages, there wont be any sliding doors.
    any other input would also be appreciated.
    thanx!