I am creating a CD-ROM using Flash MX to memorialize my wife, who was murdered last fall. This is my first Flash project and I'm learning everything as I go, but I now have about 700mb of fully integrated Flash movies and the project is almost complete!

The biggest hurdle remaining has to do with video - I have three 10-15 minute video clips that were imported into Flash documents. Each of them works flawlessly on occasion, but far too often the video locks up while playing. The following message appears:

Saflashplayer has caused an error in SAFLASHPLAYER.EXE.
Saflashplayer will now close.

If you continue to experience problems, try restarting your computer.

When this message appears the video stops playing but the music continues until I click the "close" button on the warning message, at which time the entire player closes.

The .swf files range in size from 60-125mb, so I imagine that these errors might have something to do with available memory, but I'm not sure about that.

Load time for the movies is not an issue (it only takes about 15 seconds, which is fine for my audience), but it is very important that they play without locking up. I would very much like for them to play within Flash so that they are seemless with the rest of the CD, and I definitely do not want to go to something that may require users to install a plug-in (many of the users will be computer novices). I have considered breaking the movies up into smaller segments where one automatically plays after the other, but I imagine that there would be a pause in between each segment when one is finished and the next begins loading, which obviously isn't good. I would be very grateful for any help that can be provided within these parameters.

As I said, this is my first Flash project and I am a complete amatuer, so please be as non-technical as possible in your reply or you may confuse me!

Thank you.