A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: HTML Link Problem

HTML Link Problem

I recently downloaded a premade Flash Template to where it had text files to where you just enter the text that is displayed. Well the HTML was not enabled so therfore Im not able to use html, so I cant add picture using HTML or links. (which I am more familiar with HTML than Flash). And, I went to the frame that the button was in and clicked on the button text and then it said that it was dynamic text and i clicked on the <> button that said it would enable HTML and then saved the file. Well its still not working and I cant think of anything else to do. I am new to this so I don't know very much about it.

can no one help me?

Standrard flasher
    forgive me for my ignorance, but what is it you wan to do actually?

Yes your description is vaque. To help others understand it is always to helpful to post code, and if you can the .fla file you're working on. If you're not familiar with the tools on this forum, to seperate code from other text it is done like this:

[code]

This is where you include the code that you are having difficulty with. This is done with a tag. Just like an html tag, except you use [ ] instead of < >. For code the tag is
    Code:
     & /code]
    These little details help others to see what you are seeing so they can fix what you don't see

I want to be able to put html into the .txt files that the flash file recognizes when you click on the button.