A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: how to make a new line in an email generated body message?

I'm a hero like Robert De Niro

how to make a new line in an email generated body message?

Hi ppl,

I'm using:
    Code:
    on (release){
    getURL ("mailto:" +recipient+ "?cc=" + cc + "&subject=" + subject + "&body=" +body)
    }
    in order to create an email message. The email mesagae is made of a number of lines with empty lines in between. I've been trying yo use \n for example but couldn't really get anything that looks promising. I'd really appreciate if someone can show me how I should go about doing this.

Cheers,

McMurphy
    The right to Flash - A petition demanding equal Flash right for Right-to-Left languages

I'm a hero like Robert De Niro
    Ok... it wasn't working in Yahoo! mail but it works fine in Outlook. The problem is that if I load the content from a text file:
    Code:
    &dear=dear&firstline=has sent you one of those McMurphy movies. To view their message to \nyou simply click one of the links below\nTo view your message with sound:&secondline=To view your message with text:&thirdline=Wishing you all the best\nTalkinToons.com\McMurphy movies are 100% free\nIf your browser does not accept email links, copy the link and paste it\ninto the address window of your browser.
    It doesn't work. I tried converting it into string but still nothing..... any ideas ppl?

Cheers,

McMurphy
    The right to Flash - A petition demanding equal Flash right for Right-to-Left languages