A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: please feed back on a new site.

please feed back on a new site.

I forgat to put my url

http://www.taadi.com/ or www.taadi.com

Well interesting. I don't like the entry page doesn't really make sense but then again most art these days doesn't :P The intro was nice and smooth but when the page loaded up the all i saw was mainly dots. The navigation could be more user friendly. If nothing else maybe when you do a mouseover on a button you could have a description of the piece and maybe a little history of it on the left instead of just the brief title and then the pic. One last thing... get a stylus :P

Agreed. The buttons need to have a rollover effect to let you know what they are. I found out that the three at the bottom were different music selections. And one of the buttons in the middle was your email address. I just assumed all of the buttons were buttons for art work????

Also I did not really understand the concept? You stated in the opening that they were just line representations of your work? What is the purpose of an "Art Work" web site if you don't have your actual art work there? No offense but I hope your real art work is better than your representations on your web site, because my 5 year old draws just as well.
    Does your site make a lasting Dot Com Impression?
    www.dotcomImpressions.com

that's great stuff man. as for the site i like it as well. perfect for a art showcase site.

- pacdesco

thanks for checking it out

I will do what needs to be done and post it

thanks again

Bite Me
    skip skip skip! you need a skip...