A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Logo

Logo

I've been working on a new logo for our website. Pls feel free to comment , thx.

Use your imagination !

www.2cool.be

noodle baker
    Hi 2cool!
    the logo is nice, but u're using too many different colors, I think it'd look better if u choose only two...

greetz,
    Dani
    have you ever had that feeling where you don't know if you're awake or still dreaming?

mmm...

Is it just me or this is out of topic. try to post at the graphic design board, you will surely get some feedback on it.

good luck

* Moved.*

I agree with danni, the colours are nice but better of as elements of the site itself, I forget who said it, maybe someone on the board here, but the best logos are the ones you can draw in sand and still be able to recognise them.

The shape of the character could perhaps be tweaked a bit so you could get away with less colour. Don't know though..

I kinda practice what I preach, I've kept the same logo for years for my dodgy comic strip.. It's changed proportions a little over the years, but is still recognisable I think.

I've attached a bunch of logo's for you to see

Cheers

John
    Attached Images Attached Images
    . . . .

It is not clear enough for a logo... too confusing in my opinion... mainly the font you used makes it hard to read the 2...

A logo should work in an instant... I would not use turned typo - unless it's the style the target audience is used to... makes it to hard to read...
    and even though you might just want to use it on the web it should work in print / less colours as well... at least that's the aim I try to follow...

Logo consistency is ok... but sometimes a massive change is needed... I see it mostly when the client changes design agencies or starts using an agency instead of doing it inhouse...
    There is no use sticking to a logo that's not working...

Thx 4 the tips!
    Use your imagination !

www.2cool.be

i'm not crazy about the color or font choice. perhaps something more clear and limit to only a couple of colors. place on white background and you should be set.