Continuing the competition and suggestion of several members, welcome to the third Flashkit Arena design challenge

The Flashkit Arena design challenge

The idea of the challenge is to create visually stimulating work based on a monthly theme set by the Arena moderators (myself, Aversion and Jamble). It is open to anyone who wishes to enter and the only prize is kudos and a bit of fame. It's great practice and we hope will be a little fun for those who are struggling to think of a theme for their work!

I'm sure we'll be able to get the FK Admin, JStarkey to include the winner each month in the Flashkit newsletter with a link to their work so your graphic will potentially be seen by everyone that reads the newsletter.

mad props to designmarathon for the original idea

Here we go then:

The Rules

• * 624*388 image size yep, odd size... work with it!
    * no image larger than 100k filesize
    * .gif's, .png's and .jpg's allowed - please respect filesizes
    * images can be rotated - portrait or landscape
    * they must be based on the monthly theme set by the moderators
    * each game will last approximately 1 month

On to the game without further ado...

The Theme for March 2003

Since we skipped the short month of February, and now we're going full-speed into March, Submissions should be based on this theme:

How computer's have affected your life...

Yep, that's right. Via a graphic, you can detail how computers have affected your lives. Be it positive, or negative, show your skills... and remember... be civil.

Reminder: Keep it clean folks. Flashkit is a G-Rated/G13 forum!

Please post, link, or upload all entries in this thread for the time being and don't be afraid to enter as many times as you want to, there are strictly speaking no prizes so it doesn't matter if you submit one or two hundred and fifty entries, the aim of it to have a little fun, show some skills and learn a little more about how other people and yourself design within a set theme. I'll set up a separate thread for entries asap.

Also, per usual, Jamble will most likely make a page available at his site that will make viewing the images a bit easier outside of the anticipated conversation and questions posted in this thread.

Oh! And a bit of news... I'll be missing for the first couple of weeks of this contest... but when I'm back, I'll even post something too... so have a bunch of surprises waiting for me guys, ok?

Good luck, please don't be afraid to ask questions if you're not sure about anything!

*Oh, this is open to all members and mods too!

Show your love!

*above verbiage based on Jamble's first Arena Competition announcement