A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: $500 to the person who solves this! NO JK

Right... Batch Files ARE the answer!!!

I've successfully created a batch file which is thanks to OldNewbie (thank-you very much) - all it has in it is exactly what old newbie told me to put in. It works... It loads the .avi file in Windows Media Player beautifully!

Now im trying to figure out how to choose the program it opens in... e.g. DivX player!

If anyone could look into it, then please do... i will be MOST grateful (greatful?).

gSOLO_01 - have you come up with anything?

Thanks in advance...

why dont u just convert your flash project to director and the use the macromedia lingo to get what you want. It is almost possible to make an entire os in director. the only thing is, director is a bit complicated, but the good thing is, the movie can then even be published on the web, using the shockwave plugin....

Developer
    The Bluegrass State Will Flash For Food ™
    sorry, I had stopped trying to figure it out because this thread wasn't getting any replys... I'll continue, and think up a solution...

director?

director is most likely too advanced for me... im only a newbie to flash.

a whole OS you say? wouldn't mind having my own OS!!!...

umm

I am comfused with all this batch avi mumbo jumbo but I always wondered if it was possible to make a flash os type thing that masked windows sort of speak and you could access all your programs through there maybe have a built in mp3 player and its like windows with flash. anybody get my drift. Ohh yeah ill give you a 6 fruit snacks and half a juice box.