A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Purchasing Flash MX

Hybrid View

Purchasing Flash MX

hello everyone!

I want to buy Flash MX, but also Dreamweaver MX. Now I saw this Macromedia Studio MX Plus package that has these two programs and more software in it for the same money.

Could anyone give me some advise on what to buy? Do i get the same stuff when I Buy the Studio package? Are there any places on the internet that gives advise/reviews etc I could use?

Thanks for the help in advance!
    J-fly

come on people... there must be someone who can help me out!

thanks
    J-fly

hmm

my dad bought flash and uses it for himself, and when i found out he bought a copy i was stoked and started experimenting myself.

My friend however... got himself a copy from the internet for free! He said he downloaded the full thing for free from on of those p2p programs. i thought they were only for mp3s. i dont know how he managed, and i think it isnt entirely legal, but if you dare... u can have it for free - and i reckon you could get dreamweaver in the same matter!

my friend has had it for ages now and no-ones bothered him. i bet you could get away with it too - if you dare!

thanks for replying... well i have the older version of the internet for free (i'm pretty sure your are warez too). But since i'm starting up my own bussiness i need it legal and registered. Macromedia will check if you got it legal when they see you make money of their software.

What i need to know is if it's smart to get the studio plus thing instead of buying the two individually and maybe where it's cheap.

thanks anyway
    J

Hi..
    Apart from 30 day intro kits, you cannot legally download
    Macromedia software. (Or most other software for that matter)
    and it's not too cool to do so.

Also you must not talk about stealling software here in
    Flash Kit. This thread will probally be closed soon and you
    could get banned.

So be careful.
    If someone tells you it can't be done,
    it's probally because they don't know how.

that's not answering by question.. and we're not gona get banned nor will this toppic be closed.

To answer your question...

If you need to have Flash MX and Dreamweaver MX and buying the two of them individually, would cost the same as buying Studio MX Plus, which comes with even more software, it seems to make sense to buy Studio MX Plus. If you don't need the extra software, just don't install it.

I, like Mave recomend that you do not talk about illegal activities here, in particular downloading software. You are a member here and must abide by the rules.

There's an old saying... "The Supreme Court is not the last word because they are right, they are right because they are the last word." The Mods are the Supreme Court here and can close any thread or ban any user for whatever reason they want.