A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: xeofreestyle.com

xeofreestyle.com

I'm sure this has been posted before, but I freakin love this site!

I just love the 3rd effect where the glass turns into a ball and the lighting effects, just wow.

Does anyone have any type of links on how they did the broken glass turning into a ball or the lighting effects?

Xeo Freestyle

extremely well known site, but always nice.

I've just realized that the main xeofreestlye designer is freakin halovision

Originally posted by alty29
    Who is that? I'm new to the flash scene

gliding movement

Looking at this site... It looks great!

Definitely inspirational... Just wondering... I'm just learning Flash, working on some clunky motion tweens and shape tweens... Do you think all the gliding movement in this website was scripted?

Just curious>?

I could bet my last canadian dollar on the fact that everything that moves on xeo is a tween. I always thought that it was a pretty poor tween, to that.

Well, they look pretty good to me...

Do you have any suggestions about how to do smooth tweens like these... What fps? ect...

THANKS!

Halovision. lol...
    Xeofreestyle hasn't been worked on in so long!
    It's like... ancient!

Halovision's site is going under crazy renovations.
    www.halovision.org

Creator of Halovision: Christopher Dang
    Former Art director of Xeofreestyle: Christopher Dang

Venio
    Last edited by Veniogenesis; 03-26-2003 at 01:57 AM.
    Flash Kit Moderator . Duke University
    Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology

Originally posted by alty29
    I'm not so sure about that, I once read an article on the halovision site, that he stated he was not envolved in Xeofreestyle anymore. He just had co work with them, but thats all.

The latest I know about halo is that he teamed up with the www.shadowness.com crew.
    .___________// Dries Schaballie .___________//SEVENEDGE.BE // Interactive media. .___________//DSDESIGN.BE // Personal design portfolio.

Standrard flasher
    there's some really great artwork and animation at xeofreestyle, but personally i think it's a bit messy. It's like all that nice art is mixed up by some ugly fonts, and the navigation is like impossible to understand. it's definatley eyecandy though

Originally posted by [3S]
    I'm not so sure about that, I once read an article on the halovision site, that he stated he was not envolved in Xeofreestyle anymore. He just had co work with them, but thats all.

The latest I know about halo is that he teamed up with the www.shadowness.com crew.
    Christopher Dang is no longer envolved with Xeofreestyle anymore. He used to be the Art Director for Xeo.

Venio
    Flash Kit Moderator . Duke University
    Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology

Originally posted by skd
    I could bet my last canadian dollar on the fact that everything that moves on xeo is a tween. I always thought that it was a pretty poor tween, to that.
    Did i miss something? Are you guys saying that you wouldn't have used tween?

Guys, I will give you the clear picture of Xeofreestyle & Halovision.

About Christopher Dang:
    Christopher Dang is the owner of Halovision (Portfolio), where as Chris Gardner is the owner of Xeofreestyle. Dang joined Xeofreestyle for a period, later he joined with Shadowness, then he joined Fantasy Interactive (i.e. http://www.f-i.com) for some period. Currently Dang, who is now called as Tiny Pants changed his career towards Fashion & joined with Love Brigade. Hope he is doing good job there.

Now let’s come back to Chris Gardner:
    He launched Xeofreestytle as a portfolio, which turned in to a small company, with some joint force. Later he jumped to Design for Ages. Now no one has any clue, what happened to him & his awesome talent?

I love his work (Xeofreestyle - which is created in 2000), its really amazing even if I watch his work now, which is unbeatable. Its difficult to accept, that some one with a good talent & getting lost, without any address. Hope he is alive somewhere. I wish he could come back & explore his talent once again.

One more thing, I found a url, which is an ultimate rip of Xeofreestyle, when I first saw that, I started laughing like anything. Watch it, then you will know, what I meant: http://www.efb.sdnpk.org/xeo.htm

Regards
    PrabhakaranG
    Prabhakaran.G
    Senior Visualizer
    Portfolio:Leofrestyle - Portfolio of PrabhakaranG
    Email: prakash.graphicz@gmail.com
    Mobile: +91-988453 4468

http://cwolf042.deviantart.com/art/X...style-52455670

There's the old xerfreestyle. The one everyone fell in love with back a few years ago. Gardner was a badass visionary. Too bad he's mia.

I love it I think that I had found what I was looking for my site I thank you so much kasracer