A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: UK Designers needed

UK Designers needed

Hello all

I'm looking to hear from designers in the Midlands and UK (if willing to relocate) that would be interested in an interactive designer position based at UCE Birmingham.

Looking strong creative and conceptual design with usual skills:
    MX studio
    HTML
    Premiere
    After Effects

Any programming a bonus: ASP PHP MySQL

This job has already been advertised but we were not impressed by applicants considering the money we are offering. So would like to hear initially by email sending links to example url's or portfolio sites (no attachments please).

email me at gareth.davies@uce.ac.uk

If you already have a team established and are looking to add to it, have you considered hiring on a freelance, contract basis? It's pretty cost-effective from a business point of view, and you aren't limited to those just in your area.

With that in mind, if you are, i'd love to throw my name into the ring. If you're interested, email me and I can send you link to an recent portfolio of mine.

Señor member
    Originally posted by [-S|NiStEr_MiNd-]
    If you already have a team established and are looking to add to it, have you considered hiring on a freelance, contract basis? It's pretty cost-effective from a business point of view, and you aren't limited to those just in your area.

With that in mind, if you are, i'd love to throw my name into the ring. If you're interested, email me and I can send you link to an recent portfolio of mine.
    Probably a good idea to consider
    Company, Meet Creative
    ------------------------
    welcomebrand

we will be looking for freelancers but they would have to work on site