A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: need FX

does anyone know where i can get good sound fx... i need a good gun shot fx but i have no clue where to find this crap, could someone please help me out and point me to good site thats has good gun shot if you dont mind... send me via email at chrisphilly@hotmail.com

thanks guys!

You should download all the sfx here from Flash Kit.
    There are over 500 here.

Lightbulb

have you tried looking through game wavs from cover cds or ripping them from games
    not sure about most games but q2 has wavs you can extract few gun shots on there ( sorry its the only game i play)

degz

i went through all the flash sound fx

i went through all the sound fx and all they have is funked up future noices. there were a few good noices, but none i really liked... sorry i am being so picky its just i like things to perfect.. i will take a look through some of the games i have

Post Here

Yep, there are lots of sound fx here at this site, some good gun ones as well.

Test

A test

Moo, how was that for a cow sound?
    (a test of guest posting, please ignore)

i can get you a gunshot, ive got a full scale war too, hmmm why dont you go out and get a war movie? get a minijack to RCA(maybe a stereopair) stick it into the line in of your soundcard and to the video line out and take some samples of a movie scene =)