A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: What's your opinion

What's your opinion

I have just finished a homepage design for a new website I am creating called "Britains Problems" and i would like some feedback for experts such as yourselfs. If possible could you tell me about what you like and what you dont like. Also please point out any mistakes and changes that you feel I should change.

The links dont work yet because this is a test design and I have put it on geocities only as a temporary place.

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SITE

Thnx
    Kev

i dont know about geocities, ewrrr mm,

its very ncie and subtle! but theres not much there yet, I suppose a site liek this doesnt need to be flashy or "cool" buts its nice!

throw me one back here

um thnx? I Think

Hi.
    I like - that it's simple.
    I'd fix :
    Union Jack animation - mmmm... IMHO it's close to a homepage of 12-years old schoolboy.
    low HTML quality... - good HTML possible make by hand only... plus - check grey title bars [Terror, Protests..] alignments.

and what does that mean in english ???????????

which of these words should I translate?

the site is not bad, i would put some more of the second color (blue) to contrast more with the grey (which you have a lot), apart from that is hard to tell without having the other sections available.

oh! and yes you do need a dictionary to understand him, but would get used to it, he talks a little strange, stumbles in his own words

Originally posted by Ghost_as_a_lost_soul
    Hi.
    I like - that it's simple.
    I'd fix :
    Union Jack animation - mmmm... IMHO it's close to a homepage of 12-years old schoolboy.
    low HTML quality... - good HTML possible make by hand only... plus - check grey title bars [Terror, Protests..] alignments.
    ok he didnt like the animation
    low html quality ment he suspects you used frontpage or dreamweaver
    good html means done in notepad
    check grey title bars [Terror, Protests..] alignments means you didnt completly center it
    im like a superhero with no powers or modivation

bvilleit - thnx
    Ok...

Èò*ê, ÿ **õîæó ñëåãê* **èâ*ûì èñïîëüçîâ**èå **èìèðîâ***ûõ GIF-îâ äëÿ ïîñòðîå*èÿ ñòð**èö ä*æå äëÿ øêîëü*èêîâ. Ýòî, ** ìîé âçãëÿä, ìåø*åò ïðîñìîòðó ñòð**èö è ïðèä*åò èì ëåãêèé ïðèâêóñ äåøåâèç*û.
    Ä*ëåå, ì*å áû õîòåëîñü óïîìÿ*óòü *åäîñò*òî÷*îå ê*÷åñòâî Â*øåãî HTML êîä*. Ïðè÷åì äåëî çäåñü *å òîëüêî â åãî âèäå "ñ èç***êè". Îáð*òèòå â*èì**èå ** òî, ÷òî ñåðûå ò*áëèöû, èñïîëüçóåìûå Â*ìè äëÿ ð*çäåëå*èÿ *îâîñòåé âûð*â*å*û ïî-ð*ç*îìó.

Ok... is it better now? Just thought that u will understand bad English a bit better that good Russian