A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: MarioKart style flash engine

It's true..I brought sexy back smith1302's Avatar

um

can someone give me the .zip to blink's racing engine with elvis and everything? I already looked in previous posts but the page with the .zip has expired.

thx

Fortunately, I was prepared for just such an occurence, and downloaded all the files onto my computer, which I will have back in about 6 weeks once it's been repaired...
    http://www.birchlabs.co.uk/
    You know you want to.

thx dude

not that im in a rush or anything but does any one else have the .zip or .fla?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------my things
    Last edited by smith1302; 08-22-2007 at 03:54 PM.

better than chuck norris
    what does this have to do with anything?

oh............sorry i forgot to erase those.......oops

oh

oh also i dont know if any one would know but how would i make it so that if ya run into a tree in this program you would stop?
    Hey check out my arcade sites!
    Ninja Games | WW2 Games

better than chuck norris
    learn the basics bud! just dont go around asking for code!

put the stuff under a function, i mean the whole program, then say if hitTest tree = true, then no more function.

11:11 my daily #

Im doing great with my percey pea engine but i need more examples.

Can someone give me the .zip to blink's racing engine with elvis and everything? I already looked in previous posts but the page with the .zip has expired.
    Im working on my senior thesis for college. I only have 19 more days and i really need that fla. Please help me out. At the moment my game is fantastic. Anyone who wants to see it email me at : TANGSTENlives@hotmail.com
    I combined Strilles, Blink's, Pivot3's and Percey Pea's engine to make a kick ass flight simulator. My map works great..my models are in 3d ala swift3d ver.4 and the dynamics are getting better each day. But im working on the enemies and for some reason when i put the t0 / tree/grass model to move on a motion path within the map...it moves for only 3 seconds and then it stops on my screen. It only keeps moving if i nudge forward or backwards. Does anyone know about this. I also wanted to have the enemies (tanks) to shoot back at me. My "car" is a hovercraft/jet and i programmed four gun barrels to shoot gateling rounds into the distance. Its very lovely.. but i dont have a page to host it on.8( Blinkok, Percey Pea (if your there), or strille. Contact me if you can. Anybody with knowledge on these rarities please advise me as well. Ill give credit where credit is due. Thank you all.

11:11 my daily #
    The swf file can be seen at http://www.savefile.com/files/2478817
    It is called afterburn_flasm_lite.swf
    The Fla file can be seen at http://www.savefile.com/files/9485511
    It is called Afterburn_mode7_zip.fla
    CHECK UM OUT!

this thread has gone to the dogs.........
    Hey check out my arcade sites!
    Ninja Games | WW2 Games

hey andre i saw your mode 7 on f8 on your website...now THAT is huge step foward.

i'm sorry to sound like a leech but.....fla?

Graphics Attract, Motion Engages, Gameplay Addicts
    XP Pro | P4 2.8Ghz | 2Gb | 80Gb,40Gb | 128Mb DDR ATI Radeon 9800 Pro

Thanks to Strille!

Hi All,

My first post here. Found this thread (wow, it has been running for five long years now!), and the game you have been talking so actively about.

Took the code, tweaked a little, and launched a mini-game at our website for littlefolks called Jambav.

Take a look, and tell us what you think!
    http://www.jambav.com/jambav/blogs/jottings/?p=77

Thanks.

Rajendran.
    Team Jambav.

Nice game, but maybe you should have started a new thread. This one is getting insane.

The game play is good, but if the number or letters arent in order doesnt that make them difficult to find. Or is that the point? I would suggest adding a time limit to increase the challenge.
    Free Online Games @ GameGecko.com

Games For Websites @ GamesForWebsites.com

Contact me if you would like GameGecko to sponsor or license your games.

guessed right..

Like you guessed right, yes, that's the intent. The idea is to expect the child to remember the letter in question, and not get distracted by the 'noise' he encounters on the way.

About timelimits, highscores, points table, accidents, partner-racers, etc, all these are things we try and consciously keep out when doing games for children at Jambav. Jambav has an inclusive focus, and a bias towards educational entertainment, and we don't want to make things easy enough even for a special needs child while still being able to keep things interesting enough for the young adult gamer... Tough challenge, but we are at it! :-)

Do check out our other games, and give us feedback! We would love to hear what you experts think about the stuff we have! Register for free, and receive updates too!

Rajendran
    Team Jambav.

it doesnt work for me it just comes up to a search engine

ich hab nen feinen editor mit tilebased und artbased modus zum platzieren von grafiken,wäre vielleicht ganz praktisch zum erstellen neuer strecken/maps
    ne erweiterung zum editieren von höhenunterschieden (um hügel usw. per maske rauszubilden) wäre auch ne idee,hängt aber davon ab,wie flüssig das ganze dann noch läuft.
    Shouldnt that be Ich hab kien?

by the way Flashkit is now offically the only english site on google to cotain the word rauszubilden!
    "I'd only told them the truth. Was that so selfish? Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free."

"Ich hab keinen" means "I have none"
    "ich hab nen" is short for "ich habe einen" and means "i have one" or "i have a"
    where´s the quote from btw?

im not going all the way back through this huge thread to find your post lol
    "I'd only told them the truth. Was that so selfish? Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free."