A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: plz check my site

Senior Member tongue of colicab's Avatar

plz check my site

Hi, please take a look at the site im working on and tell me what I could improve/change. I still want to add animated stuff but i dont know where :S do you have a idea?

p.s. ive put the screenie in and attachment cuz my host is down :S
    Attached Files Attached Files

Did you create that commando dude? I take it the site is dedicated to a game? Looks cool. I think that you could possibly animate the navigation in and animate the gunfire? That would be pretty cool with some good sound effects. I am sure that it would not be very friendly for those in 56k land though...
    FrequeNC
    www.theartofevolution.com

Senior Member tongue of colicab's Avatar
    no i dindt create the bg myself, a friend of mine found the pic on the net. And yes the site is dedicated to my clan, a counter-strike clan. animating the gun fire, that would really be awsome but I have no idea on how I should do it. I could use some alphas but I dunno if that would look good, plus the bullets need to move. That would really be a pain in the ass especially since my graphics skills arn't very high :S

And it wont be good for 56K but I didnt really ment the site be be 56k friendly

Nice look. You ever fort of making the guy animated. mayeb if he runs out of the flames shooting his guns then it frezes and leave you at that screen. It would also make a cool intro, i have a shed loads of idea pm me.
    Lifes a Lesson. You learn it when your through.