A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: A few problems with my site

A few problems with my site

ok my site is here I cant find out how to get my 'team' and 'forum' buttons to link to another page. I also cant find out how to make the scroll bar work so i can scroll thru the white section of the site, and I also need help trying to make the site's window the size of the actual site so the window size cannot be changed by the viewer of the site.

while your at it, could you also comment on what you think of the site

cheers

I also want the site to be about 3/4 the size of the monitor screen, its that size on my monitor, but on 800 x 600 its larger than the monitor so how do I get the site so its the same size for everyone who views it?

someone told me to go into action's, browser/network, than get URL and put in the URL...... this still doesnt work

while your at it, could you also comment on what you think of the site
    Uh, all I see is the html for a page, not "THE" page.

thats what i allways see, unless i preview it thru dreamweaver, everyone else that have looked at it have been able to see the actual site.... your the first person apart from me that this ahs happened to.....

Let's hope they're not just being nice. I've never seen anything like this except when the html of the page was pasted to the editing side of the html editor. Are you sure you actually put this html "IN" the html panel of DreamWeaver? I mean if this is what you see when your editing in normal mode, then it's wrong. You should be able to see normal text and pictures when editing it in DW.