A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why i'm living with my parents until i'm 42

Lady Pleaser Extrordinaire!
    dam jamez well find a hacksaw, and your gasline, then try to see how through you can cut through it and take a lighter to try and see down it!
    yarr ! one post at a time giong down to the ground!

Coincidentally I am also at home alone. Tonight I tried to make macaroni and cheese. The Kraft kind that has noodles and powder.

First I followed the microwave directiosn and when I took them out it was a giant mac-log. I spent the next 5 minutes breaking it apart. Then I went to get the milk. mmm it was sour. so i figured id just substiture water for the milk this time. the i went to get the margarine, we had no margarine. bye bye margarine. bye bye good macaroni and cheese dinner. i still ate it, but i cant say it was good. only i can ruin 1 box of macaroni....in 3 ways.

gese....nobody ever tought you guys how to cook?

how to cook

dont

how to clean

live in a hotel with room service
    I can only postulate the probability of performing at a paramount level of perfection praised by the pulchritudinous paragon whose only practice is to preserve such a paradigm.

*insert witty title here*
    HERES A COUPLE OF TIPS FOR EVERYONE.

1 - how to get out of cooking -
    I can't cook (well i can cook but very basic stuff) but I still dont cook. How do I get away with not cooking and still manage to live. Easy find yaself a bf/gf that can cook and get them to do it. when they ask if u can cook dinner tonight buy take-away, eventually they will ask you why u havent cooked a meal yet, just tell them and sob whilst u do this that you can't cook never learnt and are quiet embrassed about it. When they try and teach you how stuff it up... eventually they will give up on the idea of teaching you to cook.

2 - How to get out of cleaning -
    First pick the bad (but easy jobs, (ie take the bin out, mow the lawn, and do the gardens.. any of these are better then cleaning the oven, or cleaning the toilet). Make sure you take you time on each task, but always make it look like hard work. LOL. This way you will get out of cleaning the kitchen, sweeping, mopping, vaccuming, cleaning the bathroom, making the bed (which you could do as well cause it is easy), doing the washing ain't hard either (do what i do put the washing on and go out before it finishes and know that someone has to wash after you, so they will hang out ur clothes with theirs).

Works for me... now 22yo lived out of home since i was 17 and still never cleaned a oven, cooked a meal or cleaned the lou. :P

So james? are you alive?

An Inconvenient Serving Size hurricaneone's Avatar
    All I can hear is dial tone.

Stand by for emergency synapse rerouting

Originally posted by wolfie1980
    HERES A COUPLE OF TIPS FOR EVERYONE.

1 - how to get out of cooking -
    I can't cook (well i can cook but very basic stuff) but I still dont cook. How do I get away with not cooking and still manage to live. Easy find yaself a bf/gf that can cook and get them to do it. when they ask if u can cook dinner tonight buy take-away, eventually they will ask you why u havent cooked a meal yet, just tell them and sob whilst u do this that you can't cook never learnt and are quiet embrassed about it. When they try and teach you how stuff it up... eventually they will give up on the idea of teaching you to cook.

2 - How to get out of cleaning -
    First pick the bad (but easy jobs, (ie take the bin out, mow the lawn, and do the gardens.. any of these are better then cleaning the oven, or cleaning the toilet). Make sure you take you time on each task, but always make it look like hard work. LOL. This way you will get out of cleaning the kitchen, sweeping, mopping, vaccuming, cleaning the bathroom, making the bed (which you could do as well cause it is easy), doing the washing ain't hard either (do what i do put the washing on and go out before it finishes and know that someone has to wash after you, so they will hang out ur clothes with theirs).

Works for me... now 22yo lived out of home since i was 17 and still never cleaned a oven, cooked a meal or cleaned the lou. :P
    and your proud of yourself are you?
    Only after the last tree has been cut down, after the last river has been poisoned, after the last fish has been caught, then will you find that money cannot be eaten. Cree Indian Prophecy.

mummy's boy, hey?

<shakes head> What is happening with the youth these days? Pampered and spoilt brats....

just eat ramen noodles...

I'm back

Now.. I've noticed today that no phone calls have came in, so I just getting ready to call my friend for a party, and the phone says "check phone cord". NO phone in the house works, it's just blank (honestly). And we have like 5-6 of them. SOOO now it's still pouring rain out, and i'm getting ready to bike to my neighbors house.

If I EVER make it out of this alive, then i'll be the happiest clam ever
    TemplateFreak.com- Pre-Designed Online Identities

FK Junkie
    I suggest you start with something small while you are learning the culinary arts. Something like, say, chicken fried steak.

And be sure to use extra oil, it'll taste better.

Trust me

Originally posted by Jamez Brown
    I'm back

Now.. I've noticed today that no phone calls have came in, so I just getting ready to call my friend for a party, and the phone says "check phone cord". NO phone in the house works, it's just blank (honestly). And we have like 5-6 of them.
    Are you sure that your parents are coming back? Sounds a little shady to me...

Originally posted by CNO
    Are you sure that your parents are coming back? Sounds a little shady to me...
    hehehe... home alone... but they just aren't coming back

An Inconvenient Serving Size hurricaneone's Avatar
    Originally posted by Markp.com
    but they just aren't coming back
    If you were James' parents, would you come back without a court order?

Stand by for emergency synapse rerouting

they're hoping that Darwin's theory will come true and that James will be eaten by a wandering pack of wild dogs.

As true computer geeks we should all be striving to live in our Parents' basements until we are 42.