A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: NURBS Point Curve Tool

NURBS Point Curve Tool

I am trying to find this tool in 3ds max5 and i cant seem to find it anywere does any one know where it is Well now you see why I made my name 3dn00b If any of you could help it would be great.
    Last edited by 3dn00b; 07-17-2003 at 01:54 AM.

have you tried the help files or the manual yet? I mean, for a 3400.00 program purchase, you'd swear it'd be in there.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

" Lets Rock ! ....... " NitroCharged's Avatar
    Create panel > Shapes button > NURBS Curves > Point Curve button

Tab panels > Shapes tab > NURBS Point Curve

Tab panels > Modeling tab > NURBS Point Curve

5 seconds of searching the help menu. You should try it sometime and get your moneys worth out of your purchase

I couldent agree with gerbles more. 3400 dang dollars and question like....where is the sphere button.....
    Hello.

actually i did try the help system i went to Help> User Reference > Search, Then typed in NURBS Point Curve Tool. It came up with NURBS Surface Editor. And I did not ask where the sphere button was. Ty NitroCharged you are the only one who helped me. Ty Gerbrick for your great advice. Ty WmLeeBo for being "not so nice" about it.

<mod edit> There's no need for even hinting to bad language on the board to avoid the built-in censor here. Keep it nice. </mod edit>
    Last edited by gerbick; 07-17-2003 at 09:47 PM.

too scared to call gerbs "not a nice guy"? I just hate it when peeps use warez. And the reason I know you have the prog illegally is because if you had spent 3500 dollars on it you wouldent come to a FLASH developing site to ask the question. Most likley you would go to www.cgtalk.com or you would have some sort of higher training. And about the sphere thing, peeps come here all the time with questions like that and its gets me mad that I payed for the damn thing you yall all go get it free.

<mod edit> There's no need for even hinting to bad language on the board to avoid the built-in censor here. Keep it nice. </mod edit>
    Last edited by gerbick; 07-17-2003 at 09:55 PM.
    Hello.

Lol funny edit Gerbs

I just hate it when peeps use warez. And the reason I know you have the prog illegally is because if you had spent 3500 dollars on it you wouldent come to a FLASH developing site to ask the question. Most likley you would go to www.cgtalk.com or you would have some sort of higher training.

Warez? no i do not have Warez. Do any of you know a certain guy named Bluesamurai? I am his younger bro and i asked him what forums were good and had good ppl to answer my questions well he said flashkit was becuz although it is a flash site some of the ppl have 3ds max. well i guess everyone is not cool about it. Sorry Gerbrick for making you have to edit my post wont happen again. Ty for the warm welcome leebo

-3dn00b

There's no need for the drama. Feel free to ask any questions... show us your work in progress, what not.

Just that sometimes, obvious questions like that just really bring out the "anti-warez" users, and they will jump on something like that.

Welcome to FK man. And luck with the program.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

flashkits a help forum?...wow, i do leanr something new every day (kiddin)
    Chaos= Religion+Humanity

Well in that case, forgive me 3dnoob. I am sorry, but that is one thing that hacks me off and I jump all over it. Sorry. Welcome to flashkit.
    Hello.