A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mean childhood nicknames :: how cruel children can be

mean childhood nicknames :: how cruel children can be

I had the absolute weirdest dream ever - yes, finally some sleep.

I was back in my childhood, and I remembered this one girl in my 3rd grade class... and you know how cruel kids can be. I remembered her nickname I gave her that supposedly stuck with her until high school.

Racoon Godzilla

She was this, for her age, tall girl with deep eye sockets and the absolute most messed up dental work a dentist had ever seen before braces. They were spaced out, and looked like sharp alligator teeth. She could bite an apple, and leave stripes. Her teeth were probably marked, "next tooth, 1 mile"... when she smiled, her tongue looked like it was in jail.

You get the point.

And as a 3rd grader, we found that nickname funny.

Do you remember some bad nicknames you gave some kids growing up?

and I don't mean the ones you've seen here at FK, like Marcusina for Marcus_from_Hell, or the rest like that.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

My friends used to call me fourfoot.

When I was younger, my forehead was out of proportion with my lower face=four foot head! I liked it, kinda like a corporate identity...*sob*

Re: mean childhood nicknames :: how cruel children can be

Originally posted by gerbick
    Marcus_from_Hell,

[mod edit - please make sure your footer fits within 300x40 pixels, see the guidelines at the top of this forum, cheers]
    Last edited by aversion; 07-22-2003 at 09:06 AM.

There was this bunch of girls at school who all hung around with each other, basically because they were ugly.

They were known as 'The Truffle Bunch'

Racoon Godzilla
    That's the weirdest nickname I've ever heard

I knew this guy with massive ears. Used to call him "wing nut". The funny part is I still do

at school, friends were calling me "Elvis" cos of the hairdo (not on purpose -- just another bad hairday)

The closest and G-rated nickname I ever called was Moody -- a guy was always in a bad mood so we say to him "hey, Moody."

http://www.flipshark.com flipshark's Avatar
    Not really a mean name, more of a bigotry. A fellow classmate in grade 2 moved to our school from China.
    We all assumed since he was from China he must know Karate, thus we all called him "Bruce Lee" (even though his name was Ben)
    I moved across the country in grade 4 so I don't know if the name stuck.

Racoon Godzilla

She was this, for her age, tall girl with deep eye sockets and the absolute most messed up dental work a dentist had ever seen before braces. They were spaced out, and looked like sharp alligator teeth. She could bite an apple, and leave stripes. Her teeth were probably marked, "next tooth, 1 mile"... when she smiled, her tongue looked like it was in jail.

You get the point.

And as a 3rd grader, we found that nickname funny.

LOL, as a 25 year old, I still find that funny.
    Racoon Godzilla LMAO!!

all my nicknames are degradations of my name:

the name: Luis
    the nicks: Lucho, Luchin, lucheins, luchito,luchurris, "the luch".

So it's ok.

We used to name a friend "Camel" cause he did look like one.

Another friend's nick is "Doughnut" i don't know why though
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.

Well, my name is a double edged sword. My name is Reid Jackson. Thus, I recieved the following nicknames:

"Hey Reid, why don't you go Reid a book! Har har har!"

"Michael Jackson"

"Reid-tard" (Retard)

Yup, I was tortured all right.

Originally posted by DigitalOne
    Well, my name is a double edged sword. My name is Reid Jackson. Thus, I recieved the following nicknames:

"Hey Reid, why don't you go Reid a book! Har har har!"

"Michael Jackson"

"Reid-tard" (Retard)

Yup, I was tortured all right.
    Reidtard..... man, that's awful

I learnt one lesson from my mom "life is like a box of chocolates....if someone bothers you, ignore him, you'll see they'll get tired of pickin on you"....and it was true

From one of my friends i learnt another lesson: "if somebody picks on you, pick on them twice as much.... " and it worked too.....it always works
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.

My names werent nearly so bad as "Raccoon Godzilla", that is pretty good though.

My real name is Chase:

"Hey Chase come chase this!"

Case << Although I kind of like that one because its from Neuromancer

And everything else dealing with me running after some dimwitted 3rd grader

i never gave anyoine a nickname.. i just called everyone Stupid!

When I was a counselor we gave one of our kids the nickname "Squirrel" cause he kinda looked like it.....he kept the nickname for as much as I know.

I have a lot of nicknames, and really don't mind anyone of them.....except when someone calls me by my last name. (just kinda pet peave.).
    John Starkey: So what if I have had sexual relations with Saddam.

Looking for a webhost, paid, free, or dedicated? Check out this thread, to get my reviews.

Still kisses with saliva save_larry's Avatar
    an empowered & informed member of society
    I received the name "Twiggy" soon after arriving at junior high. After a few months that's what the whole school called me. They even called my sister, who was two years older than me, "Big Twiggy."

Oh yeah, those were the days.

One day older, one day wiser rafiki55's Avatar
    There was this girl at our high school named Lisa...she was kinda fat. One year she had a b-day card that mentioned "nothing rhymes with Lisa".

She wouldn't shutup about how amazing her card was and so finally one kid said that they knew something that rhymed with lisa....

Lisa Obese-a

Needless to say, she wasn't very happy about that name. It only suck around for a few days

I've had this discussion with a friend before and we came to the conclusion that everyone's ability to think of truly mean nicknames and pick on other people is at it's absolute prime in elementary school. And then wanes off in high school, followed by the petty names you still come up with today.

Some of the names I remember kids in my schools having:

Pubic Head - for a girl who got a perm (this was in 5th Grade!)
    "My-ass-is-itchy" - For a kid who's name "Mayez" (pronounced 'My-azz')
    Ranna 'the Banana' - Mayez's sister
    Poly 'want a cracker?' - Poor Polly...
    'Mr. Chew Dick' - Mr. Chudyk, the art teacher, probably heard this one his whole life. And his son will probably hear it, and on an on..

In Australia we had this building society who went bust taking lots of people's money with them. Their company name was plastered all over the news.

Anyways, at the same time I was a young lass in grade 6 who had moved to a new school and who had no friends.

within days of going to this new school, I had a new nickname, that echoed the business corp's name.

Pyramid.

For a self concious girl this was one of the worst things. I was tormented through school with this name. It followed me from primary to junior secondary school. I would cry every night due to the bullying and crap those kids put me through. All because of that name.

It even came to haunt me as an 18 year old. The word makes me squirm and cower and almost cry.

At least now I can boldly laugh at those ironing board flat chested cows! (and the guys too!)

/rant
    <:8O)~~~ RATS! they ate my footer! ~~(O8:>

Originally posted by TianaKaeSha
    In Australia we had this building society who went bust taking lots of people's money with them. Their company name was plastered all over the news.

Anyways, at the same time I was a young lass in grade 6 who had moved to a new school and who had no friends.

within days of going to this new school, I had a new nickname, that echoed the business corp's name.

Pyramid.

For a self concious girl this was one of the worst things. I was tormented through school with this name. It followed me from primary to junior secondary school. I would cry every night due to the bullying and crap those kids put me through. All because of that name.

It even came to haunt me as an 18 year old. The word makes me squirm and cower and almost cry.

At least now I can boldly laugh at those ironing board flat chested cows! (and the guys too!)

/rant
    3 cheers for Tiana!

Hip Hip Hurray! And what not.

A couple of my friends have odd names.

My one friend has Sheets as her last name. Well, people have come up with many parodies to that.

Bedsheets etc.

Then there is the last name "Bell". Taco Bell. Then there was her first name, Nicole. Nicoleslaugh.

Then there was the really mean fat kid. Named Belmonte. He was TacoBelmonte.
    Last edited by ViRGo_RK; 07-23-2003 at 12:48 PM.

PAlexC: That's just Chuck Norris's way of saying sometimes corn needs to lay the heck down.
    Gerbick: America. Stabbing suckers since Vespucci left.