A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Freelancing tips and tricks for you.

Threaded View

Señor member

Freelancing tips and tricks for you.

I was just thinking as I was doing a little reading that it would be nice to share a couple of links with you folks. Links offering advice on winning clients, running a business or writing a contract. Who knows, it might prove helpful

Here we go then:

SITEPOINT:
    Super useful webmaster/developer resource site. The articles on offer are superbly written and informative on a massive range of subjects, in particular Brendon Sinclair's section which has some great tips on winning business and the all important customer service side so many businesses lack.

Also on Bendan Sinclair's articles (at the bottom) there is a link to a "Brendon's Freelance Starter Kit!", be sure to download it, it contains an assessment sheet, a design acceptance form and a methodology document. For those people who have suffered client problems in the past with non payment or changes in the scope of the project then these are well worth downloading and using.

------------------------------

ELANCE?

A lot of people consider elance at some stage, I've joined and cancelled on elance personally.

Here are some elance related threads as many people have asked about it at some stage.

-------------------------------------

PRICING/CHARGING CLIENTS:

----------------------------

OTHER USEFUL THREADS:

-------------------------------

Feel free to add your own useful/interesting links
    Last edited by jamble; 08-04-2003 at 05:50 AM.
    Company, Meet Creative
    ------------------------
    welcomebrand